Help me to pick a present :)

tawnycat

♥Loving all my bags♥
O.G.
Aug 29, 2008
Hi Everyone,

I have a wonderful Jenny Craig Consultant. She has been a really sweet friend to me and a very kind person. She adores all my Coach stuff. She is a mommy of two and does not seem to be able to afford a lot for herself. This month is her birthday and I would love to surprise her with something special. Since Christmas is around the corner I can't spend as much on her as I would like. I am thinking under $100. If anyone has any great ideas I would love to hear them. I have my eye on one of the new Minnie skinny jewel wallets or maybe a swingpack. :graucho:

Do you have an outlet near you? Sometimes you can find a FP delete for around the $100 mark.

The Poppy $98 zippy wallets are pretty awesome and versatile. They make a good clutch too, and are large enough to hold a phone.

Maybe you could get her a mini skinny and one of those CUTE gramercy coin purses in a fun colour. Or maybe one of those Julia card holders, if she has business cards for JC. Or with PCE maybe all three? :smile:

How about one of the picture key chains? Then she can carry pictures of her little ones. :biggrin:

That's a great idea! Also my Outlet is about 2hrs for me. So it is either FP or Ebay. I would love to get her something she would really use. Good ideas though. I am gonna get her something later this week so I desperately need ideas. :biggrin:

Maybe you could get her a mini skinny and one of those CUTE gramercy coin purses in a fun colour. Or maybe one of those Julia card holders, if she has business cards for JC. Or with PCE maybe all three? :smile:

That is a great idea too. Those coin purses are adorable.I believe she does carry BC as well.

What a sweet friend you are! The Large Madison Patent Wristlets are beautiful! I have the Crimson and am thinking of getting the Camel as well. They hold a lot. There are also some really darling key fobs out now. The Silver Poppy Heart Pouch is very cute, too!