Help me to pick a perfect Spring and Summer bag!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I am still looking for a perfect bag for spring and summer. And I may be able to get it on my birthday. Maybe!:nuts: . But just in case I may get it.., here are a few that I think I may like beside the BV ball bag.
    What do you think? Which one you like better and why? I know I can count on you guys opinions! And I appreciate that! I am looking that a bag will looks elegant, classy, not rigid, and a bit more casual looking maybe. If you have suggestion let it out too! Many thanks guys!!:love: .
    A few selection of mine..are below:

View attachment 2079

View attachment 2080

View attachment 2081

2. i like the gucci best, the color is gorgeous. the other two seem a bit boring.

3. I love the color of the the last one...very pretty!

4. So, I like the gucci but, the color is year round to me, not specifically Spring/Summer.

Out of the 3 you selected I like the first one. It says SS and seems to be functional while being compact.

As of now the first bag gets my vote.

5. I like the 2nd and 3rdo nes the best.

6. first one!!!

7. I'd go with the first one as well. That's a Ferragamo, yes?

8. Here's the one I'm currently leaning toward:

[​IMG]

9. I want you to buy the Stella, pseub, so that you and I can be bag twins! Of the three that Sweetea posted, I like the third one best, the shape is cool and I love that color.

10. this is what i'm lusting after at the moment:
    [​IMG]

YSL Oversized satchel - $1295

11. I like the ferragamo too! ....still like BV ball bag better but it's a totally different look. Which look do you want? Something more casual or something more dressy?

12. Psueb, I like this very much - good choice, should you decide to go for it. BTW: we just got a grip of snow out here in CO; should be great for your upcoming ski trip to Beaver Creek.

13. Gucci Gucci Gucci

14. I love the Ferragamo!!!

15. I like the Gucci (3rd bag) but white is "the" color for spring/summer this year. My vote would be 1st - Gucci because of the shape, 2nd the white bag simply because of the color.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice