help me to decide what size to get ...

spoiledwify

Feb 24, 2007
hi girls
i'm wanting to get the manhattan for the longest time now, but , i can't decide w/c size do i need to get the pm and gm?? what is the pros and con on both of this size? thank you everyone for the input! i'm not that tall 5'1 by the way, s oi don't know if height is th e factor to decide between gm and pm. i look that gm last time i went to store , but my SA sway me way for gm coz of all the strap, etc...

i'm know the GM looks so gorgeous and more exprensive / luxury looking than the pm, thats why i'm sooo undecisive about what to get, but i guess most of your prefer the pm than the GM

I love the GM. It is such a great looking bag. It can be a heavy, but you can wear it on the arm or shoulder so that helps. The front pockets are big enough to carry all my things that I use a lot throughout the day. I leave the middle strap closed, and slide the zippers to get in and out of the big pocket. But it comes down to a personal choice.

I LOVE the look of the GM...I really want one, but haven't seen it irl...my SA said it was too heavy for an everyday bag, I can't get it out of my head though! I'd go with the GM, I prefer that look over the PM, PM seems to look too small to me regardless of height. Jessica Simpson is small and she carrys the GM well.

I love both size, PM and GM. I have seem and tried on them IRL. Both also look very gorgeous on me, LOL ! I'm 5 feet 3'. However, I carried alot of stuff and i like that I can put in books in GM, (I love love love reading so I carry books everywhere I go) Therefore i am planning to get a GM next year.

I think a PM will fit you better, it's not as heavy as GM (but still heavier than average - so be prepared) and to me it looks more chic. GM would be too bulky, not to mention high-maintenance due to more vachetta. You may also want to do a search on this forum there are plenty of threads on the pros and cons.

Happy deciding!! :smile:

I'm 5' even, and I absolutely love my PM. Never get bored of her, although I do rotate my bags quite often. It just brings a smile to my face every time it's her turn to come out!