Help me to decide my first Birkin, 40cm?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. @Julia1984 if you haven't already done so, I would suggest you get this item authenticated...

golconda, Tonimichelle and xiaoxiao like this.
  2. I wouldn't take it, wait for your right size, it's your first birkin it should be the one:smile:

3. welcome back @mistikat !

4. IMG_7170.JPG
    I have 2 B40s and I prefer twillys on the handles. I think they add a little something as they are both neutrals (Noir and Sienne).

There’s no right or wrong way to style them in my opinion, whatever makes you happy and puts a smile on your face.

cocomlle likes this.
  5. Maybe a lighter color B 40 would give a lightness to the bag rather than the dark color? I love the Gold B 40 above. Beautiful. Personally, I love big bags, I would go with a light color B 40, and a dark or light color B35, B 30.

6. B35 is pretty big. 40 is huge! I personally would not carry more than a 30 unless it were for plane travel. Even then I think a 40 would be too bulky and heavy and probably would not fit under the seat.