Help me to decide! croc phantom vs bicolor mini

selee

Sep 27, 2012
Hi lovely TPFers!!

I recently purchased a black croc phantom, and now I am thinking whether I should return this and get the white/black mini luggage instead. I think mini luggage style might go well with my wardrobe as phantom tends to complete more of casual look. But I am worried about color transfer on the white face, which is called shrunken leather. Can the owners of this bicolor luggage share their experience with the maintenance??

Please help me to decide :woohoo:

Attachments

• 533.JPG
    533.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 414
  • photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    28.4 KB · Views: 392
I was debating this for future reference too ... still torn, but I have a while yet before I can buy :P

Great choice! I think the croc phantom looks luxe with casual wear AND beautiful with smart work looks.

I love the croc! Although I do have the same leather with a white face on my tricolor micro, and though I haven't had it for too long, I haven't been careful at all about color transfer from my jeans--and it looks pristine! Impressive considering the light-colored leather of my car seats is turning blue, haha. Don't let the white face turn you off for that reason if you decide you want it in the future!

I love the croc! Although I do have the same leather with a white face on my tricolor micro, and though I haven't had it for too long, I haven't been careful at all about color transfer from my jeans--and it looks pristine! Impressive considering the light-colored leather of my car seats is turning blue, haha. Don't let the white face turn you off for that reason if you decide you want it in the future!

Thank you, biorin! That's good to know, as I am already thinking about when to get the bicolor mini. I tried, but I just can get that bicolor mini out of my mind.. it's just too cute :graucho:

The croc is stress free and you can always dress it up for work or go with the relaxed vibes urging the weekends. I find that you really do have to be careful with a white faced bag because sometimes without knowing it, you may get accidental color transfer.