Help me to decide: Bluewave Orange Neon vs. Perwinkle Black woven MAM?

which one?

• Periwinkle Black Woven

• Bluewave Orange Neon

Results are only viewable after voting.

ivysun

Sep 21, 2006
I would love to get one of the soft baby blue or purple color RMs.. need your help deciding

Periwinkle
rm_mam_peri.jpg

Bluewave
blue_wave_flu_orange1.jpg

1 for periwinkle! I think that it will be in style for longer, and will wear better in the long run...(plus better resale value, if that's a consideration). The blue wave is very cute but not as practical in the long run, IMHO.

On the side note, I am waiting for a Royal BBW MAM (hopfully, not 100% sure yet). the periwinkle would make a good sister? Or the two bags would be too overlapping?

Speaking of that.. I am a big fan for RM with special trims. I have: Iris with purple Lizard, Light Grey Trio (light grey leather with light grey trim), Eggshell with brown croc trim, and a black & white trio. And I am looking for a navy luxe with blue trim (probably will never find it though).

Last edited:
I don't really like the blue-wave combo at all. I agree that it is like a "fad-bag" whereas the perwinkle/black is more of a classic bag. Each bag is an investment, you want to get the one that will hold longer -which IMO is the periwinkle MAM.

ivysun, I'm probably no help because if I had to decide between these 2 RM MAMs, I'd also be 50-50. While I like the blue & white bengaline lining, I agree with others in another thread (can't remember thread title!) that the blue & white lining does not match too well with the periwinkle.

Now if the periwinkle black woven had a black & white floral lining ... !