Help me to decide: Bluewave Orange Neon vs. Perwinkle Black woven MAM?

which one?

• Periwinkle Black Woven

• Bluewave Orange Neon

Results are only viewable after voting.
definitely periwinkle. i agree with the others, periwinkle is more classic IMO whereas bluewave is trendy. do they both have the blue & white stripe inside?

OMG, I've been trying to catch up on the forum after being 1 month away on vacation. I've seen the word "periwinkle" somewhere but this is the first time I see a real pic! It's super gorgeous! I just so love the MAM/MAB with trims! I hope I can stick to my ban and be a good girl, but this is so tempting!

ok...I am back again for help! Now that I saw the Spy pictures of the blue wave.. I think.. I am "in love" with the color. The blue/pink look so "barbie".. and "girly", would it be a huge mistake if I get both bags?

ok...I am back again for help! Now that I saw the Spy pictures of the blue wave.. I think.. I am "in love" with the color. The blue/pink look so "barbie".. and "girly", would it be a huge mistake if I get both bags?

Can you return either one if it doesn't suit? If yes, then get both! :P

Where did you find the periwinkle BW, if you don't mind me asking?

I still want the periwinkle.. just thinking about getting the blue wave too.. the perwinkle was on ecrater.

I guess if you manage to get the bluewave with a return policy, you can still pull the trigger on it. :P

I have not seen either IRL but from pictures of the periwinkle Nikki I have seen, I suspect that the periwinkle BW is darker and more blue-purple colour compared to the picture that you have in the post. This might make the two bags quite similar in colour.

Whatever you decide, do post photos when you get them.

Bluewave is great pop of blue & a fun bag. Periwinkle is more subdued but in a classic not boring kind of way. If you ask me, BOTH are very different bags & serves very different purpose. I would get both coz both are as gorgeous.

Oooh, I can't wait to see photos of the peri/BBW! I love that combo, whereas the blue wave/orange one is a little too Nickelodeon for me. Those colors look like they might be fun on a mini mini, but not on a big bag.