Help me to choose..

Both beautiful bags! Do you already have black Bals? If you do, maybe choose blue. However, it's a relatively "bright" blue so if you favour a bag to go with absolutely everything, then black!

Reactions: LostInBal
Dear Balenciaga lovers..

I am going to get small city with gunmetal hardware. I like this hardware. I already have silver and gold hardware.
Which one do you think I should choose ?
Black or blue rivage ?
Here is article from Spotted Fashion.

http://www.spottedfashion.com/2016/12/01/balenciaga-giant-12-gunmetal-city-bags-for-fall-2016/

Thank you for helping me.. :smile:

View attachment 3776962
View attachment 3776963
Hmm tough decision! I'm totally into finding myself a bright blue bag myself at the moment but unless i saw the color in person I'd be a little hesitant. Have you seen this blue in person? I'd probably choose black to be safe, unless you have tons of black bags & really want bright blue..which looks lovely. Hard to lose in this decision!:flowers:

Hope this is in the right place - is anyone able to shed light on how the various hardware wears? I have a choice (2 ebay bags) of a lamb with silver, or goat with brass. I hate brass when it goes all metallic smelling, so am a bit worried, but equally worried that silver plate will flake in time. Can anyone who has these lovely bags give me any hints or advice please? Thank you so much in advance.