?

which one should i get???????????

1. Denim speedy (blue or pink)

2. Mono speedy 30

3. Denim Mini pleaty (pink)

4. Multicolor pochette

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hi, girls~~Im in a big trouble... since i can't get LV outa my mind:hysteric:... i need your helps to choose my next LV bag . My only LV bag for now is Blue Denim Baggy GM which i brought 2 weeks ago...:shame:

i have many large size bags like balenciaga work, city and hobo, Chloe Edith, and now im kinda itching for a small size bag just for going out (with my bf on dates or something:graucho:).

Heres my list, :shrugs:which one do you think i should get??? Thanks in advance:lol:!!!!

Denim speedy (pink or blue)
    Denim Mini pleaty (pink)
    Speedy 30
    Multicolor pochette

2. what colour is your Baggy? i think the Mini Pleaty is a cute fun bag for going out. it gets my vote.

3. Its BLUE~:heart:and i love it!!!!

4. I voted for the speedy, it's classic but for going out at night etc. the multicolor pochette is a great choice as well.

5. The MC pochette is a cute "going-out" bag, and will go with everything. That one gets my vote :flowers:

6. excellent! you can get the pink Mini Pleaty then :wlae:

7. Denim mini pleaty in pink!!!:love::tender:

8. i like the pink denim mini pleaty too~but im not sure if i should get two denim bags, since i already have my blue baggy???and does mini pleaty hold as much as MC pochette???

9. hey~deluseduck i just noticed that you are from melbourne too:nuts:, thats sooooo cool!!! do you know how much the mini pleaty retail for in oz???

10. i like the blue Denim Neo-Speedy out of all those. the Mono Speedy 30 is too overrated, the Multicolore Pochette Accessoires and Denim Mini Pleaty are too small. the Neo-Speedy would be the most versatile -- functional and fun :yes:!

11. My pick is for the denim speedy or mini pleaty to just put in your essentials :smile:. I think the Speedy 30 might be a bit too much if you want a 'going out' sort've bag HTH!

12. There's a huge price difference between ur options... u could get the Mini Pleaty/Pochette AND the Mono Speedy for the price of the Denim Speedy :idea: Although I love the Denim Speedy, I say go for sth. different coz u already have the Baggy :yes:

13. My vote would go to Multicolor pochette, if you're looking for a small bag to fit your cell, wallet, keys, lipgross/lipstick. :smile:

14. Denim Speedy in PINK..... really love this bag!

15. yea..wallet, cell, keys, lipgloss..thats all i need :P

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice