• Mono speedy 30

• Denim Mini pleaty (pink)

• Multicolor pochette

Results are only viewable after voting.

bb10lue

Instagram: bb10lue
O.G.
May 8, 2006
Hi, girls~~Im in a big trouble... since i can't get LV outa my mind:hysteric:... i need your helps to choose my next LV bag . My only LV bag for now is Blue Denim Baggy GM which i brought 2 weeks ago...:shame:

i have many large size bags like balenciaga work, city and hobo, Chloe Edith, and now im kinda itching for a small size bag just for going out (with my bf on dates or something:graucho:).

Heres my list, :shrugs:which one do you think i should get??? Thanks in advance:lol:!!!!

Denim speedy (pink or blue)
Denim Mini pleaty (pink)
Speedy 30
Multicolor pochette

i like the pink denim mini pleaty too~but im not sure if i should get two denim bags, since i already have my blue baggy???and does mini pleaty hold as much as MC pochette???

i like the blue Denim Neo-Speedy out of all those. the Mono Speedy 30 is too overrated, the Multicolore Pochette Accessoires and Denim Mini Pleaty are too small. the Neo-Speedy would be the most versatile -- functional and fun :yes:!

My pick is for the denim speedy or mini pleaty to just put in your essentials :smile:. I think the Speedy 30 might be a bit too much if you want a 'going out' sort've bag HTH!

There's a huge price difference between ur options... u could get the Mini Pleaty/Pochette AND the Mono Speedy for the price of the Denim Speedy :idea: Although I love the Denim Speedy, I say go for sth. different coz u already have the Baggy :yes: