Help me to choose Pochete Metis empriente or Gucci Marmont?

Pochette Metis empriente because it’s classy and you can dress it up or down and it still gives that elegant/ chic look. I see a lot of “young” girls in their 20s with the Gucci marmont bags and I just don’t really like the way it looks, in my opinion it looks a bit like contemporary designer handbag and not a premier designer. I think if you take the Pochette Metis you won’t regret it!

Reactions: littlehanoi
Pochette Metis empriente because it’s classy and you can dress it up or down and it still gives that elegant/ chic look. I see a lot of “young” girls in their 20s with the Gucci marmont bags and I just don’t really like the way it looks, in my opinion it looks a bit like contemporary designer handbag and not a premier designer. I think if you take the Pochette Metis you won’t regret it!

I have sold my PM empreinte after 3 months last year because of quality issues! So I wouldn't buy it no more and I would go for the GUCCI of course.

I have tried Gucci Dionysus before but I did not buy because of the heavy chain. I only see Marmont bags on Instagram, and yes it is very popular. Thank you very much.

I do not have much Gucci- I think the metal logo is too "in your face" for my liking. I have to agree that for a bag with this look, I much prefer a Chanel classic flap which will never be obsolete or go out of style. Between the PM and Gucci- to me, as others have noted, the PM is more structured and a more a casual bag. But I am sure you could put a lovely bandeau on a PM and make it dressy as well.

Personally, I would save for a Chanel if you are able.

I don't care for the PM at all; not sure why. I much prefer the Blanche BB. I am planning to get one this coming spring, but I don't care about whether it's an it bag or not. I just like the way it looks and how functional it is. I bought one in black this spring and returned it only because it had blue glazing and I really disliked that.

If I was willing to get near Chanel pricing I'd likely go for a Diorama instead. I love those.

The Gucci bag shape get weird with use from what I have seen in videos on YouTube. Gucci has been killing it but who knows how it will be in a few months. I love my pm in emperient but wish it didn’t have the gold hardware because no matter how careful u are it scratches. That is my only complaint otherwise love the size shape and handle