Help me to choose please!

PinkTissue

Jun 2, 2010
After my little rant about discount at the Singapore Valentino boutique, I am now in a dilemma. I may not have the bags I want on discount, there are some OTHER bags I could get at a discounted price.

First up - the pink canvas tote. I already have this reserved and went to look at it again. I could only pick it up next week onwards because the official sale only starts next week. I know that if I skipped it this time, it would be difficult to get it again as you don't see this pink tote around. When I was looking at it, quite a few people actually wanted to buy it on the spot and my SA has to fight off the queries by saying that it is reserved. It is practically the last piece left WORLDWIDE.

5793743335_d3cca5bf7e_m.jpg

The second bag - the raffia lace tote. There are only 2 left and my SA has reserved it for till next Saturday. This is a more 'common' bag but so much more practical as it is not in white canvas.

5794303434_ff89fa58eb_m.jpg

And lastly, this day lace tote which someone here has kindly pointed somewhere I can get it cheap. My concern with this bag that it is slightly smaller than the first 2 bags and I already have a nuage in this material.

5794223238_7e4c83b4f7_m.jpg

I could get at most 2 bags. My budget do not quite stretch to 3 bags! And this is only possible because I have an unexpected bonus.

The bag below is not on my wish list. I took a photo of it at the Valentino boutique because it is quite unique and you don't see it anywhere else. If anyone is interested, it is on sale and I could get the Valentino boutique to send it to you. It is a black semi-transparent bag with a rose print (you have to super neat because it is semi-transparent with all your stuff showing!). It is one of the larger tote bags which could put loads of stuff. The 'red' part is the dust bag. It is of plastic material and it is both scratch proof and rain proof.

5794175032_60346f125a_m.jpg

OMG! I love that bottom one! How much?

After my little rant about discount at the Singapore Valentino boutique, I am now in a dilemma. I may not have the bags I want on discount, there are some OTHER bags I could get at a discounted price.

First up - the pink canvas tote. I already have this reserved and went to look at it again. I could only pick it up next week onwards because the official sale only starts next week. I know that if I skipped it this time, it would be difficult to get it again as you don't see this pink tote around. When I was looking at it, quite a few people actually wanted to buy it on the spot and my SA has to fight off the queries by saying that it is reserved. It is practically the last piece left WORLDWIDE.

5793743335_d3cca5bf7e_m.jpg

The second bag - the raffia lace tote. There are only 2 left and my SA has reserved it for till next Saturday. This is a more 'common' bag but so much more practical as it is not in white canvas.

5794303434_ff89fa58eb_m.jpg

And lastly, this day lace tote which someone here has kindly pointed somewhere I can get it cheap. My concern with this bag that it is slightly smaller than the first 2 bags and I already have a nuage in this material.

5794223238_7e4c83b4f7_m.jpg

I could get at most 2 bags. My budget do not quite stretch to 3 bags! And this is only possible because I have an unexpected bonus.

The bag below is not on my wish list. I took a photo of it at the Valentino boutique because it is quite unique and you don't see it anywhere else. If anyone is interested, it is on sale and I could get the Valentino boutique to send it to you. It is a black semi-transparent bag with a rose print (you have to super neat because it is semi-transparent with all your stuff showing!). It is one of the larger tote bags which could put loads of stuff. The 'red' part is the dust bag. It is of plastic material and it is both scratch proof and rain proof.

5794175032_60346f125a_m.jpg

The bottom semi-transparent bag - it cost US$1385 originally. Now it cost around US$1059. It is a LARGE tote. It is quite difficult to find a 'easy maintained' large tote from Valentino! The handles are black patent letter with a little bow with cute studs on them.

I would say the raffia lace tote! Its gorgeous and more durable and versatile..
(although I wouldn't get it from the store since theres one on ebay right now :P get LL or mga to look at it for authentication purposes if you're interested..)

I would skip the day lace tote since you already have a lace nuage and wouldn't pick the pink canvas one because gorgeous as it might me, I can see it getting dirty super quick..

Thks for all the feedback. I am still torn & would think through. But it looked as though the raffia bag a popular choice!

I think the pink canvas day tote is really unique-that gets my first vote. The others will all be easy to find on ebay etc later. Number 2 vote is the raffia lace tote.

Good luck & be sure to post a reveal of what you get!!!

I would go with the pink canvas tote..it's definitely a true collector's piece and love the size, color and design :smile:
Then I would get the raffia lace tote as the second choice! I love the ladylike look with great details =D