Help me to choose one

sue0225

O.G.
Oct 2, 2009
I am really likes these two gucci bags ,but however i only can choose one of them . so please help me choose the better. And has anybody have got any of them . Please tell me more detalis about them . :yahoo:

Thanks very much.

Attachments

• 214bbf1746a742c7f23af7edfffb550c.jpg
    214bbf1746a742c7f23af7edfffb550c.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 55
  • 俄.jpg
    俄.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 47
  • Borsa_Pop_Bamboo_%24759.jpg
    Borsa_Pop_Bamboo_%24759.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 61
Yikes, What a tough decision!! I saw both these irl, and can totally see your dilemma. Personally, i amd especially drawn to the black one. The details are spot on for the look I'm going for this season, but I lovee the shape of the other one! Aahh sorry, I'm no help! Lots of luck, can't wait to see ur decision!

Yikes, What a tough decision!! I saw both these irl, and can totally see your dilemma. Personally, i amd especially drawn to the black one. The details are spot on for the look I'm going for this season, but I lovee the shape of the other one! Aahh sorry, I'm no help! Lots of luck, can't wait to see ur decision!

Still thank you very much. It's really hard to choose. but the problem is "i must choose one " .
Keep to choosing till find my favourite.

I agree with you . i perfer the black one but the better shape is anther one so what should i do

:yahoo:

I have the plain leather babouska boston, less hardware but it's still heavy even without anything in it! So I can't imagine how heavy this one is. It depends if that's the deciding factor for you. The canvas pop bamboo is gorgeous too but by looking at it, the bamboo handles don't look very comfy to carry, especially if you put them on your arms. Both are gorgeous...Have you ever tried them on?