Help me to choose my wedding band please~ [emoji1327]

Missy Jny

Dec 7, 2014
Hi everyone, I'm so happy to let you all know that I have received my engagement ring and I'm all over the moon now [emoji7] we are eyeing couple of the wedding band and not sure which one to choose. My heart lean towards more on the 2.5mm channel set wedding band because it looks more like a band to me and it still look very nice when it's wear alone by itself too. And it won't be too loud and cover my engagement ring. However I love the shared prong wedding band too. It such a classic and seen so many ppl choose it as a wedding ring set. I'm not sure whether the shared prong wedding band will scratch the e-ring over time as it sat quite high if you get what I mean. And whether it is suitable to wear it as a everyday ring. Let me know your thoughts and experiences if you have any of these ring as your wedding band. Much appreciated! [emoji8][emoji173]

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467513328.610278.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467513436.749267.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1467513475.033388.jpg

First photo is the 2.5mm channel set wedding band and the last two photos are the shared prong wedding band with different width sizes. If I'm not mistaken one is 2mm and the other one is 3mm. Cheers

The second one. I have the same wedding band and i love it. The key is to get your rings cleared every few months by Tiffany so they can check the prongs for you. They had to tightened one of the prongs for me 5 years into wearing it and they did it for free.