Help me to choose! Grey/black, Reissue or Jumbo?

Jul 27, 2010
I can't make up my mind. I had put on hold a classic jumbo in grey with silver hardware. However, should I get the black with gold hardware as my first flap? Both in caviar leather. Is jumbo size too big on me and should I get a reissue instead? I have taken all photos as comparison. The grey is in maxi size but I will get jumbo. Thx.

Attachments

• image-1290043581.jpg
    image-1290043581.jpg
    419.5 KB · Views: 895
  • image-747909205.jpg
    image-747909205.jpg
    466.7 KB · Views: 978
  • image-3303419925.jpg
    image-3303419925.jpg
    405 KB · Views: 741
  • image-1583786482.jpg
    image-1583786482.jpg
    440.6 KB · Views: 769
I personally love the way the gold hardware clashes on the black, and I own that too in maxi size :smile: I love it so much.

Also, most of my jewelry is gold toned and not silver. I also believe black can be worn on almost any outfit color.

What's most of your jewelry colored, perhaps that will help you decide on the color.

The grey one is special. I have a black jumbo myself - I have a black jumbo myself and kept bumping into people on the street with the same bag but I haven't really seen a grey one around.

The grey one is special. I have a black jumbo myself - I have a black jumbo myself and kept bumping into people on the street with the same bag but I haven't really seen a grey one around.

agreed... every flap i bump into is a black jumbo... I wish i could have the grey, it's a subtle difference that makes it special without being too difficult to dress.

Both sizes look proportioned on you! I really like that reissue but the grey would be quite different and there will always be others available in black if you want one later. I would review my wardrobe to see if I would get enough use if the grey if I were you to help make your decision.

I have few black bags but none is Chanel. This would be my first flap. I quite like the reissue too especially its distress look, but I like the jumbo size better. It can stuff more and practical. Normally I don't like gold hardware. However, i do agree that Chanel black with gold is more classic. The grey is special, and it's dark enough to prevent high maintenance. And it c/w silver hardware, which IMO it's very nice! I still can't make up my mind yet!!!!

Crazy4Hermes said:
I personally love the way the gold hardware clashes on the black, and I own that too in maxi size :smile: I love it so much.

Also, most of my jewelry is gold toned and not silver. I also believe black can be worn on almost any outfit color.

What's most of your jewelry colored, perhaps that will help you decide on the color.

My jewellery majority is silver color :smile:

I vote for Jumbo Grey SHW ;) You seem to be leaning to that more... and as you said you have other black bags...
I know its hard to pick... you can get black later if you want...

Last edited:
crazybagfan said:
I can't make up my mind. I had put on hold a classic jumbo in grey with silver hardware. However, should I get the black with gold hardware as my first flap? Both in caviar leather. Is jumbo size too big on me and should I get a reissue instead? I have taken all photos as comparison. The grey is in maxi size but I will get jumbo. Thx.

I love the blue GST in the back ground!
I would get the reissue, it looks perfect on you!

The reissue looks wonderful on you :love: but if you dont have any flaps i get the classic jumbo with ghw. plus it looks great on you too.

I love the blue GST in the back ground!
I would get the reissue, it looks perfect on you!

I am eyeing that blue GST..

Im sorry but I have to ask someone, but the 2nd picture with the jumbo, in the background the white bag on the the shelf. Is that an Accordion bag?