Help me to choose color: mustard or orange

MeSpore

Feb 17, 2015
Ladies,

I am browsing second hand market for BV. Find these 2 beauties:

BV Mustard.JPG
BV Orange.JPG

Hope the pictures come out ... I not sure how to do it ... :confused1:
If you were me, which one would you take?

Thank you :smile:

Ladies,

I am browsing second hand market for BV. Find these 2 beauties:

View attachment 3624685
View attachment 3624687

Hope the pictures come out ... I not sure how to do it ... :confused1:
If you were me, which one would you take?

Thank you :smile:

I have a BV bag in the color you call mustard. I would call it goldenrod and it goes with a lot of colors. The orange would look good for summer but not go with as many colors. Look at your clothes and see what works.

Hi KY bag lady and hotshot,

Thanks all for your input :smile:
I follow your suggestion and look into my wardrobe. Seems like most of my clothes are black, grey and blue.
Black is okay with either colors but I don't think the grey and blue will match ...
Maybe I should wait for other bag colors or better still, maybe I should start buying new clothes that will match the bag haha

Cheers :smile:

I follow your suggestion and look into my wardrobe. Seems like most of my clothes are black, grey and blue.
Black is okay with either colors but I don't think the grey and blue will match ...
Maybe I should wait for other bag colors or better still, maybe I should start buying new clothes that will match the bag haha

Hi, and welcome!

If you don't think that these colors will work with your wardrobe, definitely wait. Other colors will come around--they always do. Wait until you feel excited by the color options!

Reactions: V0N1B2
I agree with what others have said - and would also further note that I do have a BV in that bright orange colour and also wear mostly black, and I find that I don't therefore carry it as much as I thought I might because I don't want to look like I am dressing for Halloween - except on October 31, of course!

I'm late to respond, but given your wardrobe, black, grey and blue, both colors would work, and if it were me, I'd go orange (I have tangerine from SS2015). I really like orange with grey and blue. And I do wear my tangerine Bella with black but I do admit the whole pumpkin thing can creep up.

The orange is a fresh pop. The yellow/mustard tone is also a pop but in a more muted way. What other colors do you have in bags? What's your go-to bag?

The weather is changing so perhaps think of a color that would work with your spring/summer wardrobe &
you may find that one of these colors will work..
For example if you wear white, taupes, & beiges during the spring, either color is refreshing but again
if you are not sure, than look at other colors that might work better for you.
Have fun exploring

Would you hate me for suggesting camel instead? My feeling is that both mustard and orange are very "now" but I'm not sure if they'll withstand too many seasons. Of course, colors and fashions do tend to make their way back in even after going out. But I guess I'm just thinking for an investment like this, I'd go with a more classic color. Camel is also very current right now and it goes with just about everything. It's like a neutral but more fashion forward than black or gray.

And this, right here, is the reason I have the most boring and bland wardrobe in history [emoji6].

Reactions: muchstuff
The weather is changing so perhaps think of a color that would work with your spring/summer wardrobe &
you may find that one of these colors will work..
For example if you wear white, taupes, & beiges during the spring, either color is refreshing but again
if you are not sure, than look at other colors that might work better for you.
Have fun exploring
Hi hotshot,
Yes, I do have few white dresses, mainly for going to beach - cotton type of dresses.
I love orange better, it looks more refreshing.
However the mustard/goldenrod seems can withstand more wear and tear. I mean, even it scuffs, the scuffs do not really show.
Now I really confuse lol ... in a good way :smile:

Would you hate me for suggesting camel instead? My feeling is that both mustard and orange are very "now" but I'm not sure if they'll withstand too many seasons. Of course, colors and fashions do tend to make their way back in even after going out. But I guess I'm just thinking for an investment like this, I'd go with a more classic color. Camel is also very current right now and it goes with just about everything. It's like a neutral but more fashion forward than black or gray.

And this, right here, is the reason I have the most boring and bland wardrobe in history [emoji6].

Hi couture*genes,
Honestly, as of now, I am just like you. Always choose color that won't fade away with the changing of seasons/fashion (I mean the bag prices are expensive so I do tend to try to maximize the time I can wear them). So yeah ... in the end, all my bags are black and brown haha
Now, since I am thinking of going into buying several second hand bags whereby the prices are quite low, I decided to expand my color repertoire.
I will check the camel color and see if I like it better than the orange or mustard.
Thanks a lot for sharing your view :smile: