Help me to choose: Azur speedy or azur neverfull?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi! I'd like to buy another LV this year, I have a very little collection: Tikal pm Monogram, Batignoles vertical, mini accessorise damier azur. Now I want a big Azur bag, but I don't know If it's better that I'll wait for Azur Neverfull MM or buy speedy 30. Buy budget is not over 500 euro.

Thank and sorry for my ugly english:sad:

2. Speedy! :smile:

3. speedy xxx..your english is just fine :smile:

4. Your english is great!

And I choose the Speedy!!!

5. speedy cause the shape is very practical, and also cause I prefer the neverfull in ebene

6. Speedy for sure :smile:

7. Speedy!

8. I say speedy. And your english is just fine! =)

9. the speedy is classic, traditional shape and can be an everyday bag or if u wanna go out

10. Speedy, trust me.. I have both bags (mono NF and Azur Speedy) and I love the speedy its so practical!

11. Thank you so much! Your opinions are so useful for me. another little question, is 30 a good size? :biggrin:

12. Yes, 30 is a great size. Not too big, not too small....very classic. It all depends on you though, and how big you like your handbags to be. I would go to the LV boutique and try on the 25, 30, etc, and see how you feel with the size.

13. I think you should go for Speedy. It's practical, classic and it has got a zipper :smile:

14. ITA :yes:

15. Another vote for the Azue Speedy...the bigger the better. I love my 30...perfection.