Help me to choose a jewelry piece, iconic, holding value, between Boucheron, Chanel, Chaumet, Chopard, Dinh Van or Vhernier. No matter what category

Thank you for the very long and very good post!

After doing homework…

Hortensia i think is not for her.
Chaumet Liens i think is not for her.
Chaumet josephine also not.

Do could be other Bee item, or…
Boucheron Boheme i think is totally her! Also considering the Quatre line. How you think?

Best,
M

Thank you for the very long and very good post!

After doing homework…

Hortensia i think is not for her.
Chaumet Liens i think is not for her.
Chaumet josephine also not.

Do could be other Bee item, or…
Boucheron Boheme i think is totally her! Also considering the Quatre line. How you think?

Best,
M
I would go for Boucheron Boheme of those options. I think it is an elegant but subtle style that she can appreciate now and also will look elegant 20+ years in the future. I like bee my love, but it is more trendy now and may not be as popular in 10 years. I love the Quatre line, but I see it as a little edgy and geometric, and you said her tastes were more classic and feminine. In the end, any of the 3 are good choices, I like them all personally.

I would go for Boucheron Boheme of those options. I think it is an elegant but subtle style that she can appreciate now and also will look elegant 20+ years in the future. I like bee my love, but it is more trendy now and may not be as popular in 10 years. I love the Quatre line, but I see it as a little edgy and geometric, and you said her tastes were more classic and feminine. In the end, any of the 3 are good choices, I like them all personally.
Yes! Will focus on the Boheme.

And from what i saw, bracelets is what i like most of all. And from bracelets, with diamonds would be the choice.

Will tell more, when decided!

Thanks again