Help me to choose a Bal Bag - city or part time?

kiki119

needs to save
Jan 23, 2009
.. I have made a mistake last year... selling my 07 city...
so since the last few bags that I bought are all returned, maybe it's time for me to get a Bal again...

but which one would your rather? City or Partime?!

So I have a few choices in mind right now...

1. 09 Charbon City
2. 10 Papeete Part time (but I always worry about blue bags as they all faded over timte)
3. 10 Pourpre City

pls help me choose~

.. I have made a mistake last year... selling my 07 city...
so since the last few bags that I bought are all returned, maybe it's time for me to get a Bal again...

but which one would your rather? City or Partime?!

So I have a few choices in mind right now...

1. 09 Charbon City
2. 10 Papeete Part time (but I always worry about blue bags as they all faded over timte)
3. 10 Pourpre City

pls help me choose~

All good choices. If I may Papeete is not really blue it is more of a seafoam green. Check the papeete club you will get some good photos. I have the RH city I don't think she will fade. When you say 10 Poupre do you mean Sang or 09 Poupre??
Charbon is nice but if you are looking for a pop of color, go for papeete, 09 Poupre or 10 Sang. Hope that is not too confusing

ya I mean 09 Pourpre.....

thanks! I think I am gonna go with Pourpre, since feel like red/burg. is a good all season color?

and will be a good replacement of my 07 tomato

I am having this debate myself. I have three citys and kinda want to try a part time to see if it has more room in it, but I like the city's strap. I am not sure if I will use the crossbody option with the pt and I don't like bags to sit to low on me. I am not much help!!! Either way, I don't think you will go wrong with a bal!!!

I vote for Pourpre as well !! Just bought a Pourpre RH Work yesterday, it's a very beautiful color, not too bright, nor too dark, I think it's really chic whether you wear it with casual clothes or with a more formal outfit, like for work. I just love it !! :smile: