Help me to check this Chanel bag if it authentic or a fake one.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. To start with, I want to say Hello to all of you. I am from Vietnam and I know this forum a long time ago for itself reputation as known as a credible source to exchange and discuss about luxury items. Briefly, I bought this chanel bag from a shop on rakuten from Japan. However, I sold it for a person. She recently went to Chanel store in Ho Chi Minh city in Vietnam and paid 70$ to check and the staff there answered this following bag is not a real bag, it is a replica one. To be more specific, they told while knocking into the bottom, the sound lịke knocking on a carton (?).
    Secondly, authentic card was made base on the code in bag, not on the contrary.
    Thirdly, caviar leather is just 1 thin layer not included a thick leather layer inside.
    Next, about the yarn, it was sewed carelessly
    Finally, the hardware was covered by a gold 18k layer so it will have a light yellow color, not bright and translucent yellow like the hardware of this bag.
    To sum up, it is a fake bag. She also spot that she find those code numbers on the system but it displays another bag.
    So I post this thread and hope anyone could help me to clarify clearly.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]