Help me think of a gift for an 18-year-old boy!

A stuffed animal?? For an 18 year old boy? Uhh....I'm gonna go with a no on that one.
How bout a money clip?
Maybe a wallet like Kenneth Cole?
Gift cards are def welcome too!

A stuffed animal?? For an 18 year old boy? Uhh....I'm gonna go with a no on that one.
How bout a money clip?
Maybe a wallet like Kenneth Cole?
Gift cards are def welcome too!

That's what I thought! Sorry, but I would never give a guy a stuffed animal unless he was 5. I think the CD thing is a really good idea since he's into music. It's kinda weird to hand him money after a competition...

How about a necktie by toybreaker?

Antique phonograph screenprinted necktie

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=6555707

toybreakerantiquephonographscreenpr.jpg

Any chance that she can find out who some of his musical influences are or favorite band/singer and get him a cool vintage t-shirt (that has the person or band on it), one of my employees is a singer and someone got him a really cool leather belt that has one of his favorite bands logo carved into it.

I like the Visa gift card idea....and an additional idea along the same line- what about an American Express Gift Card? Don't know much about them, but my mom and sis have gotten them before for people.

As fas as the music part goes, I like the ties and cuffs that are pictures above. I also agree with an iTunes card, or maybe something for his mp3 player (assuming he has one).

Not sure how much you want to spend or where you live, but what about discount theater tickets?