lindsey or sophia gathered?

• Sophia in Aubergine

• Lindsey in Magenta

• Lindsey in Aubergine

• Lindsey in hot pink

Results are only viewable after voting.

wtblvr

Sep 2, 2012
Can't decide which to get. My choices are between the Sophia and the Lindey.
I already have one of each. The Linsey in red patent and the FOS Sophia in rose. I am condidering Sophia gathered in Aubergine or the Linsey gathered in either magenta or aubergine. Any input would be appreciated. How is the gathered holding up for people?

Oh this one is so tough I cannot even vote, I love them all. The sophia works for me best but if Lindsey works for you those are some great colors. The Aubergine I associate more with fall/winter. Perhaps the hot pink would be more spring?

Just came back from the boutique. Got to look at everything again IRL. Love the gathered. Wasn't too heavy. I ruled out the hot pink- too bright. They only had black in stock though so I couldn't see anything other that what is on the web site.

The colors of the new floor set do nothing for me. I like bright primary colors, the pastels don't do anything for me. Store was very busy in this mall- Natick Mall in Mass. Although I didn't see anyone buying anything, just lookers like me.

Get a gathered bag, either Lindsey or Sophia, I have 2 of each and they're stunning !! They both work great for me, normally I go with Sophia, but when I need extra room for my ipad and some extras Lindsey works better