Help me spend merch credit

I have a merchandise credit I want to use with this PCE. I want to purchase something that Macy's doesn't carry as I can usually get a better price there with sales and Macy's card. I am looking at the Bleecker accordion wallet in white/blue to match my Sullivan hobo and the Vernon flat in either white or python.

I have a legacy fuchsia accordion wallet and have used it for almost two years straight and love it so I know I like this style and it works for me. I just hate to spend so much on a wallet! However, Macy's does not carry this wallet and my outlet rarely gets full price wallets. I also feel like coach may not be making as many of the spring items to clear out stock for the fall collection.

I have never bought Coach shoes so know nothing about the flats. I have very narrow heels and high arches. Do these flats have any cushion and/or arch support? Do they run true to size? Also, would you choose white or python? The shoes are on sale right now also which makes them a good deal.

All input is greatly appreciated!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 309
wallet is so cute! love the colors.
i prefer the python flats. the ballet flat i bought from FOS a while ago was tight and hurt my foot. no other experience other than that. these look really comfy!

wallet is so cute! love the colors.
i prefer the python flats. the ballet flat i bought from FOS a while ago was tight and hurt my foot. no other experience other than that. these look really comfy!
Thanks! I love the wallet too but have trouble justifying spending as much on a wallet as I do on a purse! I wonder if the driver sole on the shoes is comfortable? I've never had any with the rubber knobs on the sole before.

I have very narrow heels too. I've never found a Coach flat that was comfortable, but I rarely find one in another brand that is comfortable either. Usually I have to size down to keep it from slipping and then it is tight in the toes. I've never seen one with very much arch support. My favorite flats are Uggs. I have some Coach moccasins and some athletic shoes that are comfortable. I have several Coach sneakers that aren't very comfortable at all.

I've never bought a wallet or SLG (except for keychains) at FP, even with PCE. I've gotten most of mine from ebay, a few from the outlet or FOS, and a few from Macy's. But that wallet is adorable!

I just bought those flats from FOS in black. They are very comfortable to walk on, but they were HUGE! I had to return them even though I usually wear a 9 in Coach. A Coach 9 is usually a wee bit big on me and I use heel inserts to make up the difference since 8.5 is usually just a wee bit too small, but I could put my whole thumb between my heel and the back of the shoe with these. The SA who did my return said that the loafers are usually a bit large. My vote is the shoes. They are cute and comfy, but don't size up, that's for sure! Lol! :smile:

I have very narrow heels too. I've never found a Coach flat that was comfortable, but I rarely find one in another brand that is comfortable either. Usually I have to size down to keep it from slipping and then it is tight in the toes. I've never seen one with very much arch support. My favorite flats are Uggs. I have some Coach moccasins and some athletic shoes that are comfortable. I have several Coach sneakers that aren't very comfortable at all.

I've never bought a wallet or SLG (except for keychains) at FP, even with PCE. I've gotten most of mine from ebay, a few from the outlet or FOS, and a few from Macy's. But that wallet is adorable!
Yes! I have terrible trouble with flats in general due to this! I have three pairs of Cole Haan flats that the back is slightly elasticized and they are great but I certainly couldn't walk all day in them. I also bought them at half off which helps too!

I hate to spend the money on the wallet too, but feel like this is one I am not going to be able to find elsewhere as Macy's doesn't have it, my outlet is terrible, and you can't use merch credits on a charge send.

I just bought those flats from FOS in black. They are very comfortable to walk on, but they were HUGE! I had to return them even though I usually wear a 9 in Coach. A Coach 9 is usually a wee bit big on me and I use heel inserts to make up the difference since 8.5 is usually just a wee bit too small, but I could put my whole thumb between my heel and the back of the shoe with these. The SA who did my return said that the loafers are usually a bit large. My vote is the shoes. They are cute and comfy, but don't size up, that's for sure! Lol! :smile:
Thank you for this information! I am usually between a 7.5 and 8 with the 7.5 cramping my big toe and the 8 slipping off my heel. I will try the 7.5 first!

I hate to spend the money on the wallet too, but feel like this is one I am not going to be able to find elsewhere as Macy's doesn't have it, my outlet is terrible, and you can't use merch credits on a charge send.

That's a beautiful wallet. I'd be terrified of white but that's just me, I WISH I could use it without worry! However - regarding prices of wallets - there's actually a lot more construction and fine detail in a wallet than in most bags (think of all those separate little pieces of leather, stitched in one at a time.) More labour-intensive = $$$.

Good luck with the wallet, I think it's just gorgeous.

That's a beautiful wallet. I'd be terrified of white but that's just me, I WISH I could use it without worry! However - regarding prices of wallets - there's actually a lot more construction and fine detail in a wallet than in most bags (think of all those separate little pieces of leather, stitched in one at a time.) More labour-intensive = $$$.

Good luck with the wallet, I think it's just gorgeous.
Thank you! Yes, I completely understand the increased cost versus just a big rectangular piece of leather sewn together to make a bag. I just have trouble justifying for something so little, you know, like price per square inch or something! ;)

I have a thing about wallets too. I won't spend a lot of money on them. But, I do like that wallet and I would buy that before the flats. For some reason I have issues with flats, they have to fit perfectly if I'm going to buy them. Wallets are just so much easier to fit into. :P

I have a merchandise credit I want to use with this PCE.

All input is greatly appreciated!!

I also have a bunch of credits and plan to get this same wallet. I am holding out for a possible left-over/unwanted PCE or at least until the weekend. I saw the wallet at FP and it is gorgeous, will go with wither white or blue or other neutral bags, plus carried alone is a happy summer piece :sunshine:

I also have a bunch of credits and plan to get this same wallet. I am holding out for a possible left-over/unwanted PCE or at least until the weekend. I saw the wallet at FP and it is gorgeous, will go with wither white or blue or other neutral bags, plus carried alone is a happy summer piece :sunshine:
Thanks for the real-life intel! I don't live near a store so haven't seen in person. However, I've found that most of Coach's stuff looks better in real life than the website anyway!!