Help me spend $1000 of GC's at Saks. What can I get?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It's driving me crazy; esp. as I don't NEED anything. They expire shortly, so I have to spend them and I'm on a bag ban so...... help!:wtf:

2. it kinda depends on what you are looking for. A big bag or a small one. And also how much do you plan to spend as a difference. The only things I can think of under $1000 are the clutch and the pochette

3. I wish I had your problem:P. I'd suggest you go visit the store and surely something should catch your eye.

4. Buy some gorgeous shoes! Louboutins would be my pick.:yes:

or... put it towards a Chanel pearl necklace.

5. Hmm. What about a really nice classic (lightweight) trench??

...is it possible to purchase a gift card with other gift cards?! :P

6. I'd go with pearls too. However, you can always spend it and then return it later. They'll refund you with a new gift card that won't have an experation date.

7. i agree go for a clutch or the cotton club pouchettes are so cute, or see if you can get a naked bag those are under 1000

8. It's spring, go buy some beautiful spring dresses, shirts, shorts, shoes, etc.!:nuts:

9. christian louboutin shoes! :jammin:i just bought two pairs and used my GC towards one of them!

10. if you are having a problem, put them in the mail to me..I suggest just buy something.. hold on to it.. wait for the sale and then return what you have a find a nice sale items.
    Thats if you are worrying about them expiring.
    thats what I would do.. That way you won't have to spend any money out of pocket..

11. I don't know what you will get - but I would get into trouble....hehehehe.:angel::devil:

12. If you can swing it so you can use the $$ for one of the pre fall bags due out in June; if any of them appeals to you.

13. Oh I love this idea. This gives you time to buy what you really want without being rushed.

14. how about jewelry, Chopard or Bvlgari pendant?

15. I just applied a $300 gift card to a pair of Kors espadrilles and a DVF dress for summer. If I had $1,000 I would have added Chanel sunnies and CL pumps. So many great things at Saks, I also love Missoni sweaters. I'm sure you will find some lovely things.