Help me! Should I keep this Prada sandal?

ika2005

Dec 10, 2005
Hey everyone...
I just bought this PRADA SPORT sandal on the weekend. It costs me 170Euro. But seems theres a little problem with it. I just tried the sandal again, and it making a strange sounds when I walk!!!:Push: Oh my god, its really bothering me!! Its so comfortable to wear, but with a sounds?? U guys think I should return back? I think the sounds came from the sole....its a leather sole.
I called Prada, and they said maybe its because of the shoes still new...Do you guys think so? Have anyoneone of u had the same problem??? When I would wear it and keep it, and it still making a strange sounds, i cant exchange it anymore right.
Hmmm... I really love this sandal, its simple and comfortable.:cool:
What should I do!!:sad2:

Attachments

• PICT3010.jpg
    PICT3010.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 75
  • PICT3011.jpg
    PICT3011.jpg
    183.5 KB · Views: 60
It's either a manufacturing squeak, or it's a new leather squeak!

To test which, i would suggest wearing them on carpet (with socks) for a couple of hours at a time around the house, just to see if they wear in - try this for at least a few days.
If the squeak then persists or gets worse, you'll know it's time to take them back!

How long do you have to return them?
Nice shoes btw!;)

Cute sandals :biggrin: You might want to wear them around at home for a little while, maybe break them in a bit. The squeaking could stop. But, if you're doubting the purchase and it really is bothering you, I'd consider returning them for a pair that's just as cute but isn't as noisy :P

Thanks...
The return policy :8 days
So, Im gonna walk around my house with this sandal for few hours and for few days more. I really hope it will dissapear.
Its a nice sandal, u guys really right. Im actually wanted to get the Chloe flats(mocassin or ballerina flat) but none of them are comfortable to me. But then I saw this sandal,I bought it straight away and love the design but hate the noises..hehe..
Thanks for the advices, I love this forum!!!!!

looooove your new sandals!!!it happened to me once that the sole of my new shoes made a strange noise....it vanished after a few times i wore them.....i don't think you need to keep back these shoes just for a little noise....they're sooooooooo cute!!=)=)=)

i love the sandals. makes me want a pair, and i needs new black sandals and i love prada shoes. i think they are amongs the most comfortable shoes.
new leather shoes do squeak until you break them in.
if they have rubber soles, they have a tendency of making more noises.
but, i think you should keep them.enjoy.

I have like 2 dozen pairs of Prada sports and they have NEVER squeaked! Take them back and get a new pair asap! Seriously...I live in those style shoes and never ever had that problem.....exchange for a new pair..it must be a defect.

Jill said:
I have like 2 dozen pairs of Prada sports and they have NEVER squeaked! Take them back and get a new pair asap! Seriously...I live in those style shoes and never ever had that problem.....exchange for a new pair..it must be a defect.

uhoh:amazed: you'd better listen to Jill and take them back pronto.

doulosforhim said:
i love the sandals. makes me want a pair, and i needs new black sandals and i love prada shoes. i think they are amongs the most comfortable shoes.
new leather shoes do squeak until you break them in.
if they have rubber soles, they have a tendency of making more noises.
but, i think you should keep them.enjoy.

I dont know if the soles are leather or rubber! I cant decide ..

Listen...I have like the same shoes in various styles!!..I literally live in Prada and Prada sport...that is a defect! Get a new pair..they shouldnt squeek!You dont know till you get another pair..cant hurt to exchange...