Help me! Should I keep this Prada sandal?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hey everyone...
    I just bought this PRADA SPORT sandal on the weekend. It costs me 170Euro. But seems theres a little problem with it. I just tried the sandal again, and it making a strange sounds when I walk!!!:Push: Oh my god, its really bothering me!! Its so comfortable to wear, but with a sounds?? U guys think I should return back? I think the sounds came from the sole....its a leather sole.
    I called Prada, and they said maybe its because of the shoes still new...Do you guys think so? Have anyoneone of u had the same problem??? When I would wear it and keep it, and it still making a strange sounds, i cant exchange it anymore right.
    Hmmm... I really love this sandal, its simple and comfortable.:cool:
    What should I do!!:sad2:

PICT3010.jpg PICT3011.jpg
  2. I have had new shoes do that before,and it usually stops. Some don't stop making noises,but most do. Those sandals are pretty!

3. It's either a manufacturing squeak, or it's a new leather squeak!

To test which, i would suggest wearing them on carpet (with socks) for a couple of hours at a time around the house, just to see if they wear in - try this for at least a few days.
    If the squeak then persists or gets worse, you'll know it's time to take them back!

How long do you have to return them?
    Nice shoes btw!;)

4. Cute sandals :biggrin: You might want to wear them around at home for a little while, maybe break them in a bit. The squeaking could stop. But, if you're doubting the purchase and it really is bothering you, I'd consider returning them for a pair that's just as cute but isn't as noisy :P

5. Thanks...
    The return policy :8 days
    So, Im gonna walk around my house with this sandal for few hours and for few days more. I really hope it will dissapear.
    Its a nice sandal, u guys really right. Im actually wanted to get the Chloe flats(mocassin or ballerina flat) but none of them are comfortable to me. But then I saw this sandal,I bought it straight away and love the design but hate the noises..hehe..
    Thanks for the advices, I love this forum!!!!!

6. Hey Christina, thanks,,,I really beleive the noises will dissapear.
    I dont wanna return back this sandal....

7. looooove your new sandals!!!it happened to me once that the sole of my new shoes made a strange noise....it vanished after a few times i wore them.....i don't think you need to keep back these shoes just for a little noise....they're sooooooooo cute!!=)=)=)

8. No, dont return them, It's quite common for leather shoes to squeak a little bit, I'm sure it will go away with a little wear.

They are gorgeous.

9. i love the sandals. makes me want a pair, and i needs new black sandals and i love prada shoes. i think they are amongs the most comfortable shoes.
    new leather shoes do squeak until you break them in.
    if they have rubber soles, they have a tendency of making more noises.
    but, i think you should keep them.enjoy.

10. I have like 2 dozen pairs of Prada sports and they have NEVER squeaked! Take them back and get a new pair asap! Seriously...I live in those style shoes and never ever had that problem.....exchange for a new pair..it must be a defect.

11. uhoh:amazed: you'd better listen to Jill and take them back pronto.

12. Hmmm....when I return back and get the new one ( same design) but still making a noises, what should I do then?? Oh..im confused! the sandal is damn cute!

13. I dont know if the soles are leather or rubber! I cant decide ..

14. Listen...I have like the same shoes in various styles!!..I literally live in Prada and Prada sport...that is a defect! Get a new pair..they shouldnt squeek!You dont know till you get another pair..cant hurt to exchange...

15. I had a squeaky Prada sport sandal...I wish I would have returned them...I could not deal with the squeal...ended up selling them on eBay...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice