Tech help me select a new phone - tmobile service

wigglytuff

Love & Hermes
O.G.
Aug 10, 2008
I have tmobile and am looking for a new phone.

I had the sidekick 3 but it is too big and the reception is aweful. i need good reception and a smaller phone.

i like a keyboard but dont really need one. i like internet access but dont really need it. thats it.

I have t-mobile and not by choice. I don't get great service in my house which drives me crazy but I have Blackberry Pearl which is nice. I was thinking about getting the Sidekick 3 though.

I have t-mobile and not by choice. I don't get great service in my house which drives me crazy but I have Blackberry Pearl which is nice. I was thinking about getting the Sidekick 3 though.

i actually dont think the poor reception is always tmobiles fault. i think it is actually the smart phones that are the problem they put so much JUNK on the phones that they forget to put good reception in then.

i had like i said a sidekick 3, i went out and got a nokia 19.99 prepaid crappy cell phone with NO features beyond a color screen and a phone and it has the best reception. i mean in my house i never got any bars and now i get 4 or 5 most of the time. i even get reception on the subways in NYC. so while i dont want to keep using the pre paid cell all the time, i do think that a different less smart phone than the side kick can give me more bars.

I've had t-mobile on and off for a few years now. I used to have the Sidekick 2 back in college and it was still bad. I had the razr for a bit of time and I got more dropped calls then I need. My cousin though has had it for like 8 years and she loves it. I guess to each their own.

I have T Mobile and I love it. I've had the Shine, Black berry Pearl, and now I have the curve. You probably won't want the G1 because it's sort of big too..try looking at the BEHOLD..it's a classy nice looking phone.

I love my T-Mobile Dash. It's been out for a couple years and it's really rock solid [plus I do not use Blackberry as my client is, ummm, very anti Blackberry and it would be in poor taste.]

The Dash keyboard is super easy and overall the phone isn't too big or bulky. It just feels really good in your hand.

i have tmobile too, my 2 yr contract ended in october and i'm stuck on what to do. i NEED a new phone, and i can presumably get one for a lot less of i sign up with a different carrier. pricewise, for the same services/features, how is verizon compared to tmobile? do they have cool phones? lol