help me see if these are FAKES! need advice!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i reallllyyy want a speedy and im trying to find my first lv purchase..since im in college, i cant afford to buy it brand new...and i found these on eBay for prices i can afford...please let me know if they are deals or fakes! i always look to yall the lv experts for help, thanks so much for your advice and support!

eBay: AUTHENTIC Louis Vuitton - Speedy 25 (item 270026218710 end time Sep-13-06 11:48:58 PDT)

eBay: AUTH. LOUIS VUITTON SPEEDY 25 HANDBAG (item 170026897266 end time Sep-11-06 16:44:07 PDT)

eBay: VINTAGE LOUIS VUITTON SPEEDY 25 - MINT CONDITON! (item 270027029780 end time Sep-10-06 22:09:51 PDT)

2. Please repost your questions in the Authenticate This! sticky provided at the top of the Forum.
    Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice