Help me save my Pandora!!

peter_89

Nov 5, 2015
Hi guys!

So I have a problem with water stains and wear and tear stains on my electric blue medium Pandora bag.

As you can see in the photos the stains are darker than the rest of the bag, and the color being so vivid and vibrant it does get noticed so I want to do something!

What do you recommend me to do? Is it possible to save the bag and make the stains less noticable or even dissapear?

I was thinking of using the new foaming cleanser by Collonil, the Carbon F4 and try to clean the leather and then maybe condition it with Saphir Creme Universelle lotion for smooth luxury leathers.

Any advice is highly appreciated!!

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 497
  • FullSizeRender 2.jpg
    FullSizeRender 2.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 483
I would most likely try a Collonil product on a small spot. If it doesn't work enough, take it to a good leather pro. You could end up rubbing or cleaning the color away. Good luck!

I would most likely try a Collonil product on a small spot. If it doesn't work enough, take it to a good leather pro. You could end up rubbing or cleaning the color away. Good luck!

Just to update you and anyone who's interested, the Collonil Carbon F4 cleansing foam worked wonders!!

It was very easy to clean the bag and the staing have really improved, but the thing I am dazzled about is the overall color vibrancy improvement and leather suppleness! I took out the leather sample that was is the bag since I got it and it is almost indentical to the bag! (Before it was much more vibrat and shinier)

The bag is gorgeus again!!

Just to update you and anyone who's interested, the Collonil Carbon F4 cleansing foam worked wonders!!

It was very easy to clean the bag and the staing have really improved, but the thing I am dazzled about is the overall color vibrancy improvement and leather suppleness! I took out the leather sample that was is the bag since I got it and it is almost indentical to the bag! (Before it was much more vibrat and shinier)

The bag is gorgeus again!!

That is great news!! Can you pls post shots of the cleaned bag? Would love to see it.

That is great news!! Can you pls post shots of the cleaned bag? Would love to see it.

Hey, hrhsunshine, here are the photos of the cleaned bag. Sorry for not responding earlier, I was busy!

As you can see, the leather is much more vibrant and shiny, and the stains are almost invisible (you can still see them, but the improvement is huge!

I am very satisfied!
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462089912.749539.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1462089926.128238.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1462089937.912150.jpg

That's a remarkable improvement, and it's good to know the feel of the leather remains the same. Thank you for posting these pictures. I've been considering making a vintage purchase (not givenchy) which is quite grubby, and this might make all the difference.