Help me recreate my Pandora bracelet!

JessicaDolly

Aug 17, 2006
Hi girls - I'm new in this section (didn't even realize it was here until last week!!) I've been reading all the pandora threads, and finally caught up!

I have wanted to recreate my bracelet for awhile now. I collected random beads over the past year (mainly sticking to turquoise) and i'm not happy with it, and am very limited to what i wear it with. I have gotten rid of all my murano beads except the teal ribbon bead, and also put away all the enamel beads.

starstyleinc.com/userpix/5848_IMG00522_1.jpg

After reading all the threads, this bracelet really inspired me...it's EXACTLY what i had in mind!

http://forum.purseblog.com/the-jewelry-box/pandora-bracelets-continued-480642-287.html#post15124235

Sooo...i went to the store the other day and purchased these three beads, and planned on getting the blue and orange ribbon murano...

pan-charms.com/images/T/790684.jpg

pan-charms.com/images/T/790680.jpg
pan-charms.com/images/T/790678.jpg

BUT while i was there i saw that the candy stripes have matching green, blue and orange beads so now i'm not sure which to go for? What do you all think? Get all 6 matching candy stripe, or have 3 candy stripe and 3 ribbon muranos?
pan-charms.com/images/T/790683.jpg
pan-charms.com/images/T/790679.jpg
pan-charms.com/images/T/790685.jpg