Help me Purse Geniuses

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Looking for the perfect for me black hobo...

I am not small, so it should be on the larger side...I'm not label obsessed in the sense that names matter, but quality does...I prefer indestructible-ish leather...I'd like a fair amount of shiny hard wear (because in my own mind, I am an actual Rock Star), but not too much because in reality, I am actually semi-elderly

did I mention I am currently broke after a eBay binge? and on my best day I have Hermes tastes with a clearance rack at Target budget

Thanks for any help you can give me :smile:

2. You might want to do a search...I started a thread on "distressed leather hobo" that might give you some ideas.

Good luck!

3. Thanks doreenjoy!!

there is just so much info in this forum, that every time I start looking for something specific, I get side tracked and start looking at other stuff..think I have purse ADD

4. Ok, looked through those threads and did not see WonderBag...so the hunt continues

in light of the fact that I'm not really neeeeding this, I think I will keep searching for the most exact one, so price is a little less of an issue

of the brands listed above, the closest match to what I'm thinking of are the 49 SQ MI ones...but the ones of theirs I like are the lambskin, and I think I would kill that in about 5, maybe 10 minutes

so, any more ideas?

Thanks!!

5. Do you have a Coach outlet anywhere near you? They have quite a few different Black hobos in different sizes and styles and outlet prices are usually pretty low.

6. that was funny