help me prada v chanel

heather123

Nov 13, 2006
IRELAND
Never seen either IRL, but as I'm a Prada fan I'll go with Prada!

Good to see a Glasgow member on here, ladyjane! I'm from Glasgow too, but live in Ireland at the mo.

Jan 7, 2009
Scotland
lovely to speak to you heather123, dont normally hear from scottish members
dont have any Prada at moment have a few chanel so dont know both styles i really like style of

asianpearl_21

Crazy in luv w/ bags
Feb 1, 2009
Midwest
i'd go with Chanel bucket tote. are you talking about a black one with bright pink inside? i just bought 1in large & love it. good luck!!!

LulaMaeBarnes

Jul 4, 2008
US
I saw the bucket one irl a couple months ago and I almost ran the woman down to tell her how gorg it was! I'm still thinking about it. I would def go with that.

I haven't seen the Prada one, always been a Prada fan and normally I would say that one but after seeing the Chanel I fell in love with it.

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
could you post photos? Most members aren't familiar enough w/ both brands or each particular bag.

babevivtan

O.G.
May 30, 2007
Sunny Island
Originally Posted by ladyjane 963
help me decide between black Prada chevron patent bowler bag or black
Chanel patent woven bucket tote bag
From what season?, I haven't seen one in a long time. Can you post pictures to we can compare?
Yar, pics will be useful. Oh a Chanel woven tote! Now, I shldn't have come onto this thread, you are making me itching for it! LOL

Jan 7, 2009
Scotland
im sorry but i am rubbish at moment can do this send messages but pics is is beyond me just now unless i have taken them and stored, but both bags mentioned are on ebay at moment if this helps? sorry