Help me please!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm deciding to buy a Miu Miu Bow in Mughetto. Actually, I haven't seen it before (only pictures) so i'm not sure about Miu Miu bow size. I'm from Houston and there isn't any Miu Miu store in Houston. I have to buy that by phone so I just want to make sure which size will be work on me. That is why I need your help.
    I want the one like her size (sorry for copy your photos). Can anyone tell me her miu miu is small or large?
    Is that small miu miu same size as LV speedy 25?
    THANKS

Attached Files:

2. thats the regular bow

the mini bow is maybe a little bit smaller than the small speedy

3. thanks mayen120 :hugs:

4. you are very welcome.....:flowers:

5. Hi where did you get the picture from your avatar? i love the bow color in your avatar but it's stronger than mughetto and I am not sure what it is

6. @ butterfly36029: I got it on Google search, that is a fake Miu Miu. Miu Miu doesn't have that color.

7. Good luck on getting your bow :smile:

8. ^^^ lol@ cherrypinky avatar.. so cute

9. Thanks kiki...it was actually DH's idea :roflmfao:

10. I thought about cherry pinky avatar's it's cute!

I did find a miu miu bow in a similar color, it's called coral but it's not as pink as the one in your avatar

11. I don't know what color is mine....it's actually orange brown with a bit of salmon pink in it. I got it from Renato last year.