Help me please! SQUEAKY leather shoes!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok, so I got these gorgeous pair of Dries van Noten leather sandals last year and I haven't worn them because they squeak. The leather is super super super soft and thin (the leather is tied into two knots on the top of my foot and then they meet in the back with a brown leather strap. They are really cool and beautiful shoes but because the leather is so fine, whenever I move the knots rub against themselves and squeak. Do you have any suggestions?

I was thinking of putting on some of that apple care leather conditioner to perhaps reduce friction but I don't want to make it worse or ruin them. Anything suggestions would be most helpful, because I am planning on selling them if they don't stop :sad:

Thank you!

2. No one has any solutions? :sad:

3. sorry no solution but I have had this happen before. Once the shoe was worn in the squeaks subsided. Maybe try to where them out to some loud places and hope the same happens to yours. Good luck!