Help me! Please..griet,galliera, mahina dilemma! What would you do?

DANIELI

GIA & BOB
Nov 30, 2007
Hi girls,
Listen, I am having to make a decision, I have two, brand new bags, Griet Monogram and Galliera PM, never used either of them, which one would you keep?........or, would you sell both to get a Mahina L in Bronze? Just want some opinions, I am horrible at making decisions regarding my bag collection, I am leaning toward selling both to get me that Mahina fix, but then I don't want the Mahina to be too flashy or fancy to carry everyday, here is a pic of my two bags.....any and all input will be so appreciated!

110ezp4.jpg
:confused1:

It is either keep one, sell one, galliera or griet, OR Sell Both, and get Mahina......am I making sense? would you get rid of both the Galliera and Griet to get a Mahina?

I think if you have not used them I would probably sell. Both seem to be selling well, so it is better now than later (last I looked, the galleria was selling almost for retail on ebay and I think the griet is pretty rare.) However, I would probably wait a little bit before buying another. I am not a huge fan of the mahina honestly, though. But I would be afraid you will not use it like you did not use your other bags. Just my $0.02!