Help me please!!!!! Bag emergency

coco5

Oct 13, 2010
hello i need help to get more information on a bag. I was hesitating on which bag to get for Christmas between Sonia Rykiel, Jerome Dreyfuss and Lanvin when on the Sonia Rykiel website i saw this gorgeous bag. I immediately had that " i need that bag now" feeling, its love at first sight. Except it doesnt have any information about it, no size, no price nothing. I cant seem to get a direct link for the bag though. Here's a link for the websited. Its in Collection then Accessoires, its blue with a white bow. Its 6 bags down on the very left. I believe the bow is actually a brooch though. I saw it in the e shop.
Could you please help me find the price, size and name?
TIA

Sorry I can't help you with the info because I don't know anything about the bag either but is this the one you meant? Out of the 3 I personally would get a Lanvin... I have a Jerome Dreyfuss bag and while I love it very much and it's great I found out mine was made in Turkey and the lining was not that great either... I only bought the bag because it was on sale... maybe there are bags by him that are still made in France/Italy I'm not sure but for the full price they charge it always bothers me when it says made in Turkey...

Which Lanvin bag are you thinking of getting? Some of their bags like Amalia and Happy are so classic and they're good ebough to be used for evening... The Sonia Rykiel one is really cute but I always go for elegant as it will go along way...

In the end it really depends on your style I guess :smile: I have to say all 3 brands have their own plusses

Sonia.jpg

Had a look. Can't help you though. Looks like lufc_girl posted a picture of the correct bag, but now you plan on getting another bag, but you don't have a picture of it, is that right?

I have 3 Sonia Rykiel bags and they're great, I love 'em and would recommend them.

I'd love to help but I can't see the actual one you mean :shrugs:

If you can see the model number or can describe the bag itself you could always ring the store and ask for more info.