Help me pickout out my first Kooba! PLEASE

saraalexys

Mar 28, 2008
Hi everyone! I am a newbie to this forum but I wanted some help picking out my first Kooba. I am debating on getting a newer one or one of the older versions. I really want something that is like the bourbon color. I looked at the Sienna on the Blue and almost bought that. I saw some older/legacy style Gingers on ebay that I liked. I don't know if they are real or not, so any help would be appreciated. See below:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-Kooba-Ginger-Handbag-in-Terraine-Leather_W0QQitemZ270221794066QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item270221794066

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=270222504660&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=017

Anyone have any suggestions?? Any other nice Kooba's that come in a similar color??

TIA! :smile:

ViciousBliss

Leather is Better.
Feb 27, 2007
Somewhere in the mountains in CT!

elizat

Sep 21, 2007
Looks like the Gingers are gone. Did you buy one? I love the Elisha! That would be my pick.

Also, you could consider the Brynne. It is similar in shape to Ginger/Elisha, w/ some cute corset detailing. Brynne comes in an Auburn and Camel color for the browns.

maggie7

O.G.
Sep 8, 2006
Australia
Wow, Vicious, didn't realize the new Elisha was such a rich, delicious brown..every time I see the Elisha (especially the blue one) now, I feel so drawn...just don't know if that bow is too fussy for me...guess I only find out if I try it...

saraalexys

Mar 28, 2008
They are all so gorgeous. I actually did buy one of the Gingers. It was kind of an impulse buy. I was getting ready to go out of town and had an ebay coupon that was about to expire, so I just went for it. It hasn't come yet though, but I am really excited!

I looked at all the ones that VB recommended and now I want another one. :smile: Thanks for the suggestions BTW!

shockey

Jun 22, 2007
Great first bag the Ginger!! What color did you get. My first Kooba was the chestnut Ginger and I love:heart: that bag.:tup:
Congratulations!