Help me pick !!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Dear All

I wanted your opinion on the neverfull. Which one do you prefer the monogram classic canvas or the ebene damier?? Which one do you prefer and why? I am totally torn and need help figuring out which one to get.

2. I have the Mono GM but purchased it before the Damier Ebene was released. I still love my Mono but If I was to do it all again, I would choose the Damier Ebene - probably for the red lining LOL.

3. It all depends on what you already have...

Mono - Pro: soft vachetta - Con: Vachetta darkening to look dirty or old
    Ebene - Pro: Rain-proof - Con: Peeling handles

4. ^ I agree. When I first started buying LV I was only attracted to monogram. After a few mono bags, I then started to like Damier Ebene. So I would choose Damier Ebene since I favor it more these days.

5. I would go with the damier ebene ... Just don't like the mono

6. I have it in DE and love it. It is my go to bag and basically worry free.

7. I thought monogram and damier were the same canvas material. Is that Not the case?

8. Damier. The red lining is gorgeous!!

9. I have it in ebene and i LOVE it. It is very low maintenance and the reg lining is so pretty!

10. Ebene :heart:33333

11. Ebene :heart:33333

12. I would get the Ebene

13. Ebene!!!!

14. Ebene. I'm a Damier fan. It's such a worry free bag.

15. I say Damier Ebene.