Help me PICK!!

Which one is better?

• Pond

• Pink kisslock

• Pleated hobo

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nov 7, 2005
Pond ergo tote, pink kisslock, or pleated hobo?

Which one?

Attachments

• 11012_b4pd_a0_front.jpg
    11012_b4pd_a0_front.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 36
  • 12520_b4pk_a0_front.jpg
    12520_b4pk_a0_front.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 42
  • f49f_1.JPG
    f49f_1.JPG
    24.3 KB · Views: 49
Definitely the pleated pink satchel :biggrin: Such a unique design and this color POPS! Too bad I only really like it in the pink...I already have a Heritage Stripe Tote in Pink :sad:

oh thats what its called =P i guess its a combo between the pleated hobo and the pond tote lol

does anyone have an under the arm modeling picture of the pleated satchel?
sinniebunnie-if you go into the thread that says "pink and orange satchel reveal" there should be pics there... there is another thread that says "orange satchel reveal" and there should be pics there also... sorry, don't know how to provide you with the link...

i don't see any under the arm modeling pictures.
there isn't a thread for "arm modeling pics" it was in the thread from pursegrl... sorry pursegrl, i stole your pics because i can't figure out how to post a link inside a thread...
here are pursegrl's modeling pics.. hope this helps...
attachment.php
attachment.php
http://forum.purseblog.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=399984&d=1207356458

Oh pursegrl had about 7pages and i slimmed through lol. Thanks for posting the pictures for me, coachgirl.

It looks like there isnt much arm room. If i wear it with the sleeve-less shirt will the kiss lock be in my arm pit? lol

I voted for PINK!!!

Its a really fun color for the summer... its *patent* and its different than a typical white bag or the pond colored on...

The pink just seems like more fun and bold!