• Galet

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • Black

Votes: 23 59.0%

• Total voters

mrsinsyder

O.G.
Mar 8, 2013
I’ve decided to pick up a Twist MM but can’t decide on a color! I’ve wanted the black one since it was released, but have also really wanted something in galet. My SA mentioned the red glazing on the galet doesn’t look good, but it’s hard to tell from the website.

I don’t really have any bags that are similar to either of these so that’s not a big factor.

B2DF93FA-3702-495F-AB49-E82620E42EF8.jpeg3AED2F8C-38B7-420B-B9B6-1F3FD27E1B92.jpeg

Reactions: Chenai
I have both of these and love them. Do you prefer the leather strap over the chain strap? I find the black one stays on my shoulder better. Love the galet in Epi though! It’s my favorite “galet” shade. I think it’s the perfect beige color, because I think it looks very grey in the other leather versions. But, the all-black matte hardware is TDF too!

Sorry, I’m no help.

Reactions: mrsinsyder
I have the black one and I think it’s absolutely gorgeous. Black on black is so sleek and modern. Even though the it doesn’t pop like silver and gold hardware, I still think the matte black gives the bag it’s uniqueness.