• One Chanel Cambon bag

• LV Graffiti & Cherry Blossom pochette

• LV Graffiti pochette & spend the extra on clothes

• LV Cherry Blossom pochette & spend the extra on clothes

Results are only viewable after voting.

yhassan

O.G.
Feb 16, 2006
So my 21st is in a few weeks & I keep going back & forth between a few bags & I really can't pick! So please help me! What do you think? Should I get one Chanel Cambon bag, or a LV graffiti & LV Cherry Blossom pochette, or just one LV & spend the extra money on clothes! All the choices sound good to me but which do you all think would be the best?

Jan 27, 2006
I voted for both pochettes. Except I didn't realize they were both pochettes when I voted. I though they were two differnent styles, apparently I can't read. :shame: I still think limited edition LV is the way to go, I probably wouldn't get them both in the same style. I would get a graffiti speedy or alma and a cherry blossom pochette, but if that's a little above your price range, I would go for the CB pochette and spend the rest on clothes.

yhassan

O.G.
Feb 16, 2006
Thanks guys! I don't have any Chanel or any LV so this is why this I really cannot make a decision. Plus, I am very far from either boutique so I am looking into mypoupette & just pictures. This is why I need all of your advice who have expierence with both brands! I really appriate it!!

happypug

Blessed...Psalm 139:13
Mar 2, 2006
yhassan said:
Thanks guys! I don't have any Chanel or any LV so this is why this I really cannot make a decision. Plus, I am very far from either boutique so I am looking into mypoupette & just pictures. This is why I need all of your advice who have expierence with both brands! I really appriate it!!

I think if you don't have either then you are safe both ways. I love the Chanel and it is so elegant and a forever bag (although I know some people don't find this to be true with the camboon style) so if you have not spent a big chunck on a purse go with something that is easier on your wallet (speaking of wallets you can get a LV with a matching wallet :nuts: !!!)

yhassan

O.G.
Feb 16, 2006
I should also add, I don't really want a bag that I wont be able to use all the time. I'd like to be able to use which ever bag I get often, seeing as how it will be expensive, I plan to get my moneys worth! So does anyone know how durable or practical these bags would be for a college student? I'm not going to be playing outside with them or anything, but I wont be buying these as fancy bags to wear on special occasions, I want them for more of an everyday use like my Burberry. Thank you all sooo much I LOVE hearing from you all!!!

Marie83

finding my ♥BLISS♥
O.G.
Feb 21, 2006
if it's your first LV or Chanel purchase i would say go for something classic if you want to use it alot. i have a brown CB pochette and it's gorgeous but i rarely use it! it's kind of small and doesn't go with everything. i say go for the Chanel or maybe a Monogram LV speedy 25 or 30 or a tote, you'd get alot more use out of your purchase