Help me pick which collection bag!

crissy11

O.G.
Jun 23, 2009
Canada
So, thanks to a TPFer friend going to the US soon, I am able to get my first collection bag on sale. Not the exact one I wanted, but at 40% off and no shipping or duty charges, I'm willing to compromise.

I'm hoping to do a pre-order for one of these bags before they close tonight.

Option # 1 is from the Tonne collection. The pros of this bag are that it's gorgeous with the python hardware - the hardware is just stunning. The cons for me are that the only color on sale is black. I have 3 Kors bags right now and 2 of them are black - I kind of wanted a different color. And I fear this one may be a bit on the big side - and anyone that's been reading my posts at all know how I feel about large bags. :P She is gorgeous though.

This is the second option - the Skorpios Crescent Gathered Hobo in Cinnamon. I am kind of leaning towards this one. I love the color and the leather is freaking awesome, size is perfect, and I LUV the gold hardware. It's also very lightweight and a great size for me. I've seen this one IRL just not in this color. Actually I've admired it for a while.

No Cute

cupcake butt
Aug 17, 2008
I adore the Scorpios. If you opt for black, can you sell one of your others if you don't want three black MK bags?

crissy11

O.G.
Jun 23, 2009
Canada
I dunno, I'm still leaning towards the cinnamon one. I have a feeling that black one is gonna be bigger and heavier than I like. And it's black - blech. And I have a feeling that sooner or later the grey one will go on sale, which is the Tonne that I really want. And while it's definetely a better bag, it does kind of remind me of the Kristin hobos - the front pocket, the slouch, and I already have a Kristin.

The Scorpios one is unlike anything I already own - the pleated leather, the color, for some reason I am drawn to it's simplicity. But I still haven't actually placed the order so clearly I'm waffling still.

carterazo

viendo carteras
O.G.
Dec 18, 2008
#2 for sure! (I'm biased- that's one of my dream bags. Tried it on last week and LOVED it!) :tup:

crissy11

O.G.
Jun 23, 2009
Canada
OK, so I ordered the Cinnamon Skorpios Crescent Pleated Hobo. $500 tax in, right on!! I think that one was $895 here, with tax $1011, saved $500. Nice.

I'm so happy and grateful that my dear friend that I met on tPF can pick it up for me - I owe her BIG TIME!! It's final sale because it's a sale item, so if she ends up not being able to get it, I guess I'll be planning a trip to Vegas. :P Actually I asked just in case and they could ship it to me if it came to that.

This is a present from DH so it will be going under the tree when it arrives. :yahoo:

No Cute

cupcake butt
Aug 17, 2008
OK, so I ordered the Cinnamon Skorpios Crescent Pleated Hobo. $500 tax in, right on!! I think that one was $895 here, with tax $1011, saved $500. Nice.

I'm so happy and grateful that my dear friend that I met on tPF can pick it up for me - I owe her BIG TIME!! It's final sale because it's a sale item, so if she ends up not being able to get it, I guess I'll be planning a trip to Vegas. :P Actually I asked just in case and they could ship it to me if it came to that.

This is a present from DH so it will be going under the tree when it arrives. :yahoo:
Yippee! :yahoo: Awesome! I'm such a sucker for the pleating on Scorpios and cannot wait to see modeling shot!

jxwilliams

O.G.
Mar 1, 2009
Congrats, what a fantastic deal!! You def seemed to lean towards #2, I am glad you went with your instinct! Can't wait to see your reveal!

ildera5

Bag Lovers Unite!
O.G.
Feb 17, 2007
GTA, Ontario
Good choice!! Once again, I can NOT believe how much extra we have to pay here!! It is funny though, I went into the MK store yesterday and saw that many of the SLG were the same price here as in the States.