Help me pick the perfect City!

Sophia

Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 17, 2006
Hello guys! :graucho:

Though I just recieved my Black 09 WE yesterday from Bal NY. I am already thinking of options for a City. I am selling off some LV items that I have loved, but lost interest in to fund for my City. I do not have a City in my collection, and am looking for a color that will match with my closet perfectly. For me, I like collecting items that I will use daily, items that will get much loving out of me! Therefore, I am on the search for the perfect City bag in the perfect color! I have included some pictures of me in different outfits. Hope you guys can advise me on a color that you think fits my style! Thanks in advance! - Sophia :heart:

tpf1.jpg
tpf6.jpg
tpf3.jpg

tpf2-1.jpg
tpf4.jpg
tpf5.jpg

I think you could wear anything Sophia, your adorable.
You have a RH weekeneder, so do you want a GH city? do you want a bright color? or a neutral?
Anthracite with GGH is stylish and goes with pretty much every thing.
How about a noix or a galet as a neutral? or a primary color thats very bright?
Take a look at all the colors and hopefully something will lure you in! Good luck

I think you could wear anything Sophia, your adorable.
You have a RH weekeneder, so do you want a GH city? do you want a bright color? or a neutral?
Anthracite with GGH is stylish and goes with pretty much every thing.
How about a noix or a galet as a neutral? or a primary color thats very bright?
Take a look at all the colors and hopefully something will lure you in! Good luck

sl57, thanks for the sweet comment! Though I do love looking at the GH bags, I think they are a bit too loud for me. I am still deciding between GH or RH. I was thinking of galet or another neutral color. And also thinking if there was a bright color that would be perfect for me. :smile: But, still on the lookout!

You are so cute - I think any colour will go with you!!! ^^

Do you have any preference in the colour?

I am feeling a bright happy colour - perhaps Tomato City?

to be honest, i also think you can wear any color! i seriously think that you are very pretty and you look great with neutral or colorful outfits!!!

i think you have set on the neutral color already, galet is quite a good choice! but if you are going to use it heavily...maybe the handles will get darken very soon, so you may need to keep that in mind as well?

but also depends on whether you like NEW bags only or you will consider a excellent used one?

You are so cute - I think any colour will go with you!!! ^^

Do you have any preference in the colour?

I am feeling a bright happy colour - perhaps Tomato City?

Thank you aki_sato!

I want to go with a neutral as my first city, but I also am in love with the bright, vivid colors Balenciaga has to offer. Tomato was at the top of my list! :P

to be honest, i also think you can wear any color! i seriously think that you are very pretty and you look great with neutral or colorful outfits!!!

i think you have set on the neutral color already, galet is quite a good choice! but if you are going to use it heavily...maybe the handles will get darken very soon, so you may need to keep that in mind as well?

but also depends on whether you like NEW bags only or you will consider a excellent used one?

meganka, you are way too sweet! I am set on a neutral color, unless I find a bright color that I am just in love with and that matches my outfits and my skintone. tomato is growing on me, but I'm so indecisive!

Sophia, you're gorgeous... like the girls said, you'd be able to carry off anything...

I have to say, when I first saw your pics, the bag that popped into my head was the RH Black City. I know, black isn't the most exciting colour (and your WE is black) but it's such a great classic... and I can just see it going so well with all your outfits and your look.

Wow Sophia... you look gorgeous... for a moment i thought you look like some HK stars that the paparazzi is trying to capture :P I notice you R into denim as well aside form your other cheery outfits. I would suggest Officier or Nero. You look tanned... light colours like Galet or Praline will look good on you too.

Anyway like the girls say... I think with your good height n looks... anything goes with you :yahoo:

Sophia, you're gorgeous... like the girls said, you'd be able to carry off anything...

I have to say, when I first saw your pics, the bag that popped into my head was the RH Black City. I know, black isn't the most exciting colour (and your WE is black) but it's such a great classic... and I can just see it going so well with all your outfits and your look.

Thank you! I did think about just going with the RH Black City. But, maybe a little bit too much black.

Wow Sophia... you look gorgeous... for a moment i thought you look like some HK stars that the paparazzi is trying to capture :P I notice you R into denim as well aside form your other cheery outfits. I would suggest Officier or Nero. You look tanned... light colours like Galet or Praline will look good on you too.

Anyway like the girls say... I think with your good height n looks... anything goes with you :yahoo:

Aw, thanks realbuyerhub. I do get much whiter in the winter, but I usually can not resist the sun in the summer. I think I have narrowed my choices down to the Galet, Praline, Automne, or Tomato. :nuts:

I agree with all the girls here, you are beautiful and that you can wear anything. :smile:

I think something bright red like Tomato or Rouge Vif RH City will be great. Actually, that's the first thought come up when I saw your first photo.

:smile:

I agree with all the girls here, you are beautiful and that you can wear anything. :smile:

I think something bright red like Tomato or Rouge Vif RH City will be great. Actually, that's the first thought come up when I saw your first photo.

:smile:

vink, your too nice! I am just hoping that if I do decide to go with the Tomato, that it provides longevity. I usually stick with neutral colors, but I want to get something fun, something that pops.