• Green

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Blue

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • White

Votes: 8 15.1%

• Total voters
Aug 20, 2018
Hi everyone! I’m wanting to add a Chanel 22 to my collection as an everyday bag. I have been using my Celine belt bag in a grey/blue color, but I definitely need to give her a break! This is what I currently have in my collection:

Chanel Caramel Mini
Chanel Large Black Heart
Chanel 19 “So Black”
Celine Nano Belt Bag in a blue/grey color
Palm Springs Mini in Monogram (trying to sell this one!)

I am debating between getting a fun color like bubblegum pink, or just getting black and gold hardware so I can reach for the bag more easier. What do you all think?

To answer, I would need to know what colors you wear most. My vote is anything other than black, whichever works with more of your clothes. You have enough black bags already, so I don't think adding another black bag will give you any real options that you don't already have. At this price point, I think it makes sense for each piece to really have a solid reason for entering your collection. It should earn it's keep and offer something the others don't.

If most of your clothes are in the orange/red/coral family, then having a blue/gray bag AND a more vibrant blue would make perfect sense and not be too much blue (I'm assuming the blue you are talking about is the more "blue" hue and not another muted one).
If your oufits are mostly black and/or neutrals then get the white for the elegance.
If mostly berries and reds, then get the green for the pop.
If mostly blues and purples, get the pink, again for the pop.

• Love
Reactions: Sundaymacaron
Hi! These are the colors I’m considering. :smile:

I live in Oregon so it’s a bit cold, so I always wear like a sweater, leggings and uggs. Nothing super fancy! I’d practically run errands with this bag like to Target or something. Here are some pictures! A10E1619-DA18-443E-A74A-1588CED66997.png

81DF1C30-CA8D-416B-8C56-29CF517CFABF.png

5586F82E-A47D-4CAD-BD7C-F55087B8C4DB.png

4028C0D7-3C0F-44A4-85AF-4C92DC5961A3.jpeg

395ADB59-927D-48D4-821D-614AD928820C.jpeg

5DCE63E1-4CF0-467A-A171-D79B0E876006.jpeg

6D72EC46-E7FC-45C6-A98C-A59302A89FAC.jpeg

Reactions: tonialbj
I really love the hot pink in the first screenshot!
Then I say go for it! That's what your heart is telling you!

I honestly agree that I love the pink ones, both the hot pink in the first, and the bubblegum pink towards the end. I also 100% agree with Papertiger that it is "a fun bag and should be in a fun color."

If you're still on the fence between colors and live in a colder area, would thinking about what would look best with your outerwear coat help?

• Love
Reactions: inlovewithchanel
I have the pebble green one pictured above. I chose a fun color bc I bought the 2.25 226 reissue in black calfskin on the same day. The Chanel 22 was an impulse that I totally don’t regret. I spotted in the store and immediately fell in love with the fun vibe an how it looked against my gray vest and jeans. Thanks for posting all the fun colors that are not in the website!

I love bright colored bags and shoes. Especially colors that I love but can't wear as clothes because they don't look good on me, like yellow and orange.

I would wear either of the pinks shown with blues, purples, greens, burgundy/berry colors, black, gray, white, or anything with the same shade of pink.

Such a fun color! My philosophy on accessories is that life is too short to be boring! Go for it and have fun! :biggrin: