Help me pick Souvenir SLG from Paris

LemonDrop

a Fendi bag and a bad attitude
O.G.
Jul 5, 2007
I am visiting LV in Paris for the first time tomorrow. We are on the train now from Amsterdam. :smile:. There aren't any items that I need but I want to get a souvenir. I have a NF and a Speedy 25. I have enough SLGs to cover all my current needs. But I want something to represent my trip to Europe and Paris LV.

I was considering a
*Mini pochette. Mostly to store lipsticks or something similar in.
*Cles (not sure which one but would more likely keep a key in it rather than cards)
*GM cosmetic bag. I already have 2 PM size.
*Toiletry 15. Looks so cute and not available in my home country.
*Alma PM. I have made my pochette into a crossbody but I like the Alma. Cost is a factor on this one.
*Bag charm.

I travel a lot and I know that I will get use out of any of these items (except the charm).

Any ideas which to chose? Or something else entirely? Are there any special items specific to Paris?

Thanks. :smile:

Hi LemonDrop,

I think I'd go for the Toiletry 15 (seeing as though it's not available where you live) or a mini Pochette PLUS a bag charm :smile: A bag charm is a lovely reminder of your special trip. You've already got two cosmetic bags, a Cles is something very small and an Alma is very expensive.

I don't know if there are any items specific to Paris, maybe a luggage tag but I think that might be hard to get.

Just my thoughts :smile: Have a wonderful time in Paris, it's a beautiful city!!

Last edited:
Get the TP15 if you like it, or TP19 in epi. You might also want to consider something seasonal like a Regatta pocket organiser or charm, an slg in denim/poppy/hot pink, or SS16 mini pochette in the digital blue print (black and electric blue), if that's your style and it's still available.

Enjoy your trip! :smile:

Reactions: BleuSaphir
Im also headed to paris in august and in the same boat. I was thinking of getting a bag but aside from cost issue, im also not excited to lug the box and bag around since we'll have a couple of cities to go to after.

So i am considering something small that will not affect luggage space much. Bag charm is one option or a bandeau. That way i can readily use it with my bags and remind me of paris everytime i see it.

I, too am pretty much covered in the SLG part and i am already content with the LV bags i have :

Twice Empriente Noir
Favorite MM Azur
Siena PM
Pochette Acc in Mono
Pochette Felicie in Magenta Vernis.

I am visiting LV in Paris for the first time tomorrow. We are on the train now from Amsterdam. :smile:. There aren't any items that I need but I want to get a souvenir. I have a NF and a Speedy 25. I have enough SLGs to cover all my current needs. But I want something to represent my trip to Europe and Paris LV.

I was considering a
*Mini pochette. Mostly to store lipsticks or something similar in.
*Cles (not sure which one but would more likely keep a key in it rather than cards)
*GM cosmetic bag. I already have 2 PM size.
*Toiletry 15. Looks so cute and not available in my home country.
*Alma PM. I have made my pochette into a crossbody but I like the Alma. Cost is a factor on this one.
*Bag charm.

I travel a lot and I know that I will get use out of any of these items (except the charm).

Any ideas which to chose? Or something else entirely? Are there any special items specific to Paris?

Thanks. :smile:
I think the Alma pm would make a great cross body although it is costly. That would be my choice because it is so special. Good luck with your decision.