• LV Neverfull PM

• Gucci Joy Tote

• Other bags. Please, recommend :)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vicky2007

Chanel * Bal * LV
O.G.
Jan 2, 2007
Lately I have decided to buy a LV Neverfull PM and on the day I went to the boutique my BF came with me too. First when he looked at the neverfull and touched it, he said the bag looks so cheap. So I have another bag in my mind which is GUCCI JOY TOTE. We went to Gucci boutique and he thought the Gucci looks so much better. It's much more cheaper and even look nicer. I do agree with him but I wanna have the pink one at first when I saw it online. Anyway, the actual pink tends to be a bit of neon pink. Brighter than the pink color on the site so I didn't take it home. I went home with empty hands :sad:.

Anyway, I still want a tote bag. I decide to post the choice in Gucci Forum as I guess on LV forum most people will pick the LV (lol).

Do you think which bag is better? I need you ladies. Please, help. My BF is a man so sometimes his taste maybe different.

Thanks a lot! :flowers:

I'm not a big fan of the Neverfull bags...so I will say the Joy tote. :graucho: I don't have the tote but have the Joy boston bag and totally LOVE IT!!! Let us know what you decide.

I only bought the lv neverfull to use as a school bag( it carry up to 231 lbs) lol. Now that i'm graduating, i don't think i'll be wearing it again

I like lv alot, but i much prefer Gucci!!!.

I have the pink joy in medium and i love it. Actually it was my fiance that told me to get it. He saw it first before i did. And if he likes it, then I MUST get it.

Good luck with ur choice. Im going with the gucci tote too, and if the pink tote isnt ur choice, the Joy tote in white GG plus with platino leather trim is lovely:nuts:

Well..... everyone in the "gucci" thread better say the joy or else!! :bagslap: hehehe!

Joy all the way!

Let us know what you buy (although I can tell you are loving the gucci more anyway... :yes:)

Well, girl...you didn't post this thread in the Louis Vuitton Forum which means you are somewhat biased and like the Gucci Joy tote a slight bit more which is a good thing :P. To answer your question, I'm going to have to say the Joy tote because not everyone carries it :rolleyes:. If you look around, you will see the Neverful everywhere and it becomes very ordinary :tdown:. I used to be an LV fan but that was back in the day when I was 16, I still keep my LVs but planning to sell them pretty soon. Don't know, it's still your decision afterall.

Definitely go for the joy, it would make a great summer bag. I have the neverfull mm and though it's lightweight and so easy to carry, I'm getting a little bored with it and looking for a summer bag.

I'm more of an LV girl but I never liked the neverfull and I really like the Joy collection. I say get the Joy tote. I'm really tempted to dip into my LV money to get one of the Boston bags.

Gucci all the way! I think Gucci definitely is worth the investment ;)
I noticed that joy tote comes in two shape, and they both have the same name "joy medium tote with double straps" except one's longer lengthwise, widthwise but shorter in heights and the other one's shorter in length (do you know what I'm talking about?) do both of these have open top or does one of them have a zipper?
Thanks! :smile:

I have the smaller Joy tote and it has open top. I did have the Joy large white tote and it had one covered magnetic snap to keep it closed. I wish I could have kept both totes.

I don't like the neverfull. It looks cheap to me. I'm not as big a fan of the joy tote either, sorry. I do like the joy boston though. I think there are other gucci totes that are better. Gucci abbey is cute.