Help me pick please! Men's bag!

prdaboy

Apr 16, 2014
Hi all!

I ordered the Keepall 45 Bandouliere, but I am thinking it is going to be too big for an everyday bag.

I'm about 6ft tall.

Help me decided on the Renzo or the Daniel MM. I would get either one in Damier Graphite as that is my favorite!

Thanks everyone in advance for your input! :smile:

At 6ft tall you can definitely carry the 45 daily. If it doesn't fill up, the sag is beautiful. But if all you carry daily are a wallet and keys, yes the 45 is too big. If you can half fill it, it would be all right.

At 6ft tall you can definitely carry the 45 daily. If it doesn't fill up, the sag is beautiful. But if all you carry daily are a wallet and keys, yes the 45 is too big. If you can half fill it, it would be all right.

thanks for your input! i definitely schlep a lot of stuff around with me in my bag. i just don't want it to look like im hauling around luggage. :smile:

Messengers are ok but you can only where them across your body. Have you looked at the Tadao, it comes in two sizes and you can where it across the body like a messenger or hand held like the Keepall B. It comes in DG or Damier Infini Leather.

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

Last edited:
Messengers are ok but you can only where them across your body. Have you looked at the Tadao, it comes in two sizes and you can where it across the body like a messenger or hand held like the Keepall B. It comes in DG or Damier Infini Leather.

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

I have the tadao and the 45, love both. The keepall is bulky for every day and things get lost - but I still love it and think it's the most versatile bag. it's hard to open without setting it down, however