Help me pick out large wristlet please

pinksummer27

Sep 6, 2010
Canada
Thanks to all who helped me out. I'm going with a large wristlet but now which one?? Lol. Dilemmas! I'm torn between getting the Madison in black that is a complete match to my Maggie or the new sequined Madison. Also, maybe I'd like the Julia or the chevron which have more card slots but I'm unsure on the fabric as they say nylon. My hubby is picking it up for me while he's outta town next week so I wont be able to view it beforehand. If anybody has any pics in real life, I'd really love to see them. Any color is ok too. Thanks ladies!

pinksummer27

Sep 6, 2010
Canada
I tried to upload pics but the app just won't let me.

46638 Madison wristlet black
47244 madison graphic op art sequin

46590 madison quilted chevron nylon go- go
45381 julia op art polished twill go go

Thanks

finecabernet

Will Work for Coach!
O.G.
May 3, 2007
the classroom
If you want something durable and that you can use to go back and forth with your child, I'd stay away from the Madison sequins. Things with sequins are delicate and should be used for special occasions (ie, great evening wristlet but not a good everyday wristlet). I think you are good with either the Madison leather or the Julia twill (not sure how durable the chevron is), but if you don't mind the suggestion I'd also consider one of the large Poppy wristlets because they have front zip pockets, which are invaluable for wristlets (I have many wristlets, but use the ones with the front zip the most). Poppy Poppy Signature Large Wristlet, Style 46433.