Help me pick out a cosmetic pouch pls

Which color should I get?

• Pomme

• Grand Bleu

• Rose Pop

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oct 30, 2012
So, I'm definitely supposed to be on ban island and made a cameo appearance on the thread but before I sail off, I wanted to get one or two more items. One item I'm debating on is a cosmetic purse in grand bleu, pomme or rose pop. I have a wallet, zcp and agenda (that will be leaving my collection soon) in pomme and a cles in amarante. I'm not opposed to adding another pomme since it will look nice with my mono and de bags, but also I have an Ikat in Rose Indian that the rose pop would look nice with. It also wouldn't hurt to have a blue. Idk. Thoughts? Thanks!

Also, is this color really grand bleu? The ones I've seen on the threads look darker.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-L...309?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item1e82a092d5

So, I'm definitely supposed to be on ban island and made a cameo appearance on the thread but before I sail off, I wanted to get one or two more items. One item I'm debating on is a cosmetic purse in grand bleu, pomme or rose pop. I have a wallet, zcp and agenda (that will be leaving my collection soon) in pomme and a cles in amarante. I'm not opposed to adding another pomme since it will look nice with my mono and de bags, but also I have an Ikat in Rose Indian that the rose pop would look nice with. It also wouldn't hurt to have a blue. Idk. Thoughts? Thanks!

Also, is this color really grand bleu? The ones I've seen on the threads look darker.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-L...309?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item1e82a092d5

I have a Sarah wallet in Grand Blue, bought earlier this year. Mine is way darker. That one looks from a much earlier release as I have the same case in Pomme that I bought in 08 or 09.

Thats a hard one.. pomme would match with your other slg's but thats also a little over kill if you use them all at the same time... (no offense). Rose Indien is gorgeous but would clash with your pomme slgs is using them with it. So for me grand bleu seems to be the best choice. Also less chance for colour transfer. They really are all beautiful so thats me being very picky lol good luck

Thats a hard one.. pomme would match with your other slg's but thats also a little over kill if you use them all at the same time... (no offense). Rose Indien is gorgeous but would clash with your pomme slgs is using them with it. So for me grand bleu seems to be the best choice. Also less chance for colour transfer. They really are all beautiful so thats me being very picky lol good luck
I don't use them all together, it would be a little much. My ZCP is for when I use my eva and I don't use my agenda since its too small for my needs, I'm getting rid of it since I have a mono MM now. I think bleu may be the best too since it different from the current vernis pieces I currently have. Thanks for the input.

No - it's not. It's Bleu Nuit.

Is it? I have a Bleu Nuit clés and it is a lot darker than this. I know that Vernis can look dramatically darker/lighter in different lighting but this really doesn't look like Bleu Nuit to me.

No - it's not. It's Bleu Nuit.

It's actually Bleu Galactic. I've got a cles (of course).

I'm so surprised - thanks! My monitor shows it much darker than Bleu Galactic. Weird how different monitors can be - LOL!

The pictures are not good and definitely taken in the dark. The only reason I know it's Bleu Galactic is because I got my cles not knowing the color and had a hell of a time trying to figure out which shade of blue it was. (Thought it was Bleu Nuit originally, but that has more green in it... Bleu Infiniti is almost black... Bleu Lagon is more teal... so many Bleus!). Also, I took a picture of my Bleu Galactic cles in my closet once and it didn't come out very well, either :lol:

:P