Help me pick out a Chanel!

1. I think I want one of those black on black chanel quilted tote bags...can anyone provide pics/links?? I saw it on one of the girls on the Hills this past week :smile:

thanks!

2. it could be a few bags. . . . a Cambon, a Medallion tote, a Grand or Petit Shopping tote. . .
    remember anything else? Who carried it?

3. ^^ I think it was Lauren--i'm not sure of its official name but the one that I saw was all black, with the two C's in the middle in black....it was a tote, I think.. I know my best friend loved it so I'll ask her whenever I get to talk to her...she might know what it looks like better...

4. I think there is another thread about this bag. I believe it is the bag that Lauren got for Christmas and someone said it was the medallion tote.

5. that was the Medallion tote - it's caviar leather which is the easist to care for and it's $1650.

6. ya it was the one she got for xmas --
    does this style of bag come any bigger? I would like a bit of a larger tote...to throw all my stuff around ;)

7. Yes!! Monablu Its the medallion caviar tote. I just bought one 2 days ago. And the funny thing is that "The Hills" is what made my final choice of all the great Chanel bags. I will be getting it tomorrow!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice