Help me pick my second bag.. reissue or classic?

tassya

Jul 18, 2009
Hi all,

I am going to buy my second chanel bag but I cant really decide which one.. my first bag is a jumbo classic in light beige with gold hw.
i want black for my second one. which one should i get:
1. 2.55 reissue in black distressed calf skin with gold h/w size 226
2. black lambskin classic with gold hw in medium size
3. vintage jumbo classic in black lambskin with gold hw

alyson.noele

Jul 22, 2009
California
I'd go with 2 or 3. If you plan on using your beige bag more because it's already a jumbo, maybe go with the medium, but I have a vintage jumbo classic with gh and absolutely love it! (even though it's kind of big for my height :P)

rainrowan

where's my bag?!
O.G.
Apr 25, 2006
I'd go for the vintage black jumbo... you wouldn't be losing any capacity that you are used to in the beige jumbo...

chic02latz

Mar 1, 2009
i'd go with #1 ;) but those are all good picks though... good luck!!! let us know what you decide :biggrin:

Aurora

O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
I'll go with the reissue since you already have a classic. Plus the size of the 226 is perfect if you're not carrying too much.

*So.Cal*girl

Dec 27, 2008
Oh, those are all great choices! I don't think you can go wrong with either one. Personally, I'd pick #1 (reissue) because I think the classic flaps & reissues are quintessential Chanel bags. Every girl must have one in her wardrobe.

shells

will work for bags!
O.G.
Nov 20, 2007
nj
reissue! love the distressed calfskin and it will give you some diversity since you already have a classic

echo_23

O.G.
Oct 2, 2006
Houston
I LOVE the distressed leather on the reissue and would totally pick that over lambskin any day it would also be a great second Chanel since your other bag is a classic. However, if I did buy a lambskin bag it would definitely be a vintage one because I feel as though that leather is more durable than current leather...just my thoughts...